Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«11 »
Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

DEAD GAY FORUM posted:

They don't even bring their own ammo. They shoot BP ammo. Must be nice

It is nice.

Retirement will be a rude awakening for me. At least it's a long ways off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Tyro posted:

It is nice.

Yuuup. I don't know how you guys are, but if I use company ammo, I have to document what I'm using it for (class certificates or match scores, etc.). But it's definitely a fair trade.

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

infrared35 posted:

Yuuup. I don't know how you guys are, but if I use company ammo, I have to document what I'm using it for (class certificates or match scores, etc.).

I wouldn't be surprised if we move in that direction due to assholes abusing the system. In the last few years we've gone from "take whatever you need for your own proficiency training, we trust you to be an adult and use common sense" to "get an instructor to unlock the storage cabinet and document how much you took, also sign this logbook" due to people being greedy.

DEAD GAY FORUM
Dec 18, 2018

the good posts were inside you all along

Free purple .40 out of P2000s? Sign me up.

I wish I had known about border patrol before knowing about the military. CBP needs to increase their presence in the center of the US.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

DEAD GAY FORUM posted:

Free purple .40 out of P2000s? Sign me up.

I wish I had known about border patrol before knowing about the military. CBP needs to increase their presence in the center of the US.

Weíre hiring, and if youíre a veteran then thereís no age cap for entry!

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

I've been on leave for a year now because of a high workload in my civvie job, but I'm thinking about getting back in again over the new years.

Since my unit is based in the capital, there's bound to be a fair amount of work in and around buildings. This is the usual kit I'll be fielding for longer built-up operations. The M07 vest and most of the kit on it, as well as the ballistic belt and the medic bag, are made by NFM, a Norwegian contractor. The M07 isn't light, without water and ammo I think mine weighs in at a frisky 18kgs/40lbs including the dick plate but without the neck, throat and arm collars since they add a shitload of cumbersomeness and heat when I need it the least. Even then it's still a heavy and cumbersome vest, but because the plate is big and very, very good, I'd rather run a few extra miles a week to keep in shape. For short jobs, i.e. one hit on a residential house, I'd probably kit up the vest fully plus probably go for a ballistic face shield as well.

The helmet is the ops-core ballistic. It's very good. Best I've had. Ample space for earpros and the rails are very useful for goggles, earpro clips, and (especially for medics) lights.

People always comment how I keep my mag pouches high and leave the vest empty below. I do this both for making the vest easy to move in, both prone and kneeling, but also because it makes driving much easier, especially when we roll civvie cars. With a clear stomach area I can very easily crouch down and crawl and the magazines are actually more accessible when I'm lying down. Apart from that I mostly keep the vest clean on the sides, which is a big thing when you're moving quickly around narrow spaces, except for the Glock and a dump pouch. I like my TQ high up, and apart from the Camelback and some zip ties that's all I keep on it.

The rest of the poo poo I usually keep on the ballistic belt which is also my "light patrol"/nightwatch setup. What I keep on the belt varies, the stuff that I always keep on it are cuffs+spare keys, smoke box, two or three flashbangs, two or three shock/frag grenades, pistol magazines, and multitool. For standalone stuff I also add two or four rifle mags, pistol, goody bag and water bottle. I put NIJIII plates in the ballistic belt so that when it's used with the vest I'm very well covered over the hips - but even then I'm pondering getting two metal plates to put in front to protect the hips. Hip shots are terrible. I don't keep a plate in the dick flap, it would be far too cumbersome but at least it feels good to know the twins and my femural artery have pretty good frag and handgun protection.

The HK is an HK. Seldom problems, even if the G3 was an even better winter warrior. I usually roll with a bipod for house work, you can find yourself lying prone pointing the muzzle at a doorway for an hour or more and the bipod is a godsend for that, well worth the weight. I hate the cheese grater forend, so I snap on Magpul rubbers on it, and the HK pistol grip is gruesome - rounded shape, lovely angle, lovely texture, and a pointed tooth that never feels comfortable in your hand. Magpul grips are a world of difference. I use an Aimpoint detachable 3x behind the CompM4 both for outdoors and indoors work - especially when you're moving in on a building the 3x is extremely useful to spot targets through windows and doorways. Once the door is breaching it's a quick operation to twist it off and throw it in the pouch. With the bipod and 3x and a couple of extra magazines, it's a pretty neat little support thingywingy, too. I've used a B&T Rotex for recon stuff when you want to return fire without being easy to spot, but I've found it too heavy and long for indoor use, and besides once the door is breached it's not like you're unnoticed anymore. I always mount the CompM4 far enough forward to easily accomodate the PVS14. I like it best on my rifle if I expect to shoot "with intent" in the night, it's very cumbersome to shoot with it on the helmet.

The medic bag is the NFM "MJK" model (naval specops). The straps are lovely but I haven't thought out how to best fix them yet - maybe slip on pads, but I'll also need a chest strap to keep them in place over the vest. I keep it in my car for longer drives, and always during the warmer months. It's usually got at least one bag each isotonic and hypertonic solution, IV kit for at least 3 drips, a collection of syringes and needles, narcotic drugs as issued, bottles of sterile salt water for flushing drips and cleaning wounds, an assortment of band-aids (choice between Minions, Cars and My Little Pony), nose tubes + novocaine gel, chest needles for decompression, arm brace, four TQ's strapped to the outside in separate pouches (never run out of TQ's), administrative kit (patient cards, waterproof pen, ziplock bags and safety pins for cards), a couple of sutures, couple of scalpels, finger oximeter, burn bandages, OtC painkillers, allergy tablets, and all the nitrile gloves and compression bandages I can fit in it (that poo poo runs out real fast).

e:oh yeah, and the holster is going. Getting a Safariland to replace it. Regs are regs even if I insist it's still a safe holster

Force de Fappe fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Sep 22, 2019

DEAD GAY FORUM
Dec 18, 2018

infrared35 posted:

We’re hiring, and if you’re a veteran then there’s no age cap for entry!

I can't be 38 humping gear in the desert and running around with dudes half my age at cop school

Doctor Grape Ape
Aug 26, 2005

Dammit Doc, I just bought this for you 3 months ago. Try and keep it around for a bit longer this time.

DEAD GAY FORUM posted:

I can't be 38 humping gear in the desert and running around with dudes half my age at cop school

Northern border ain't got no desert

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

DEAD GAY FORUM posted:

Then come to the Field Operations side! Way less PT. But you still have to spend 19 (paid) weeks at Glynco in Georgia.

DEAD GAY FORUM
Dec 18, 2018

infrared35 posted:

Then come to the Field Operations side! Way less PT. But you still have to spend 19 (paid) weeks at Glynco in Georgia.

Tell me more!

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

DEAD GAY FORUM posted:

Tell me more!

https://www.cbp.gov/careers/cbp-officer

Don't get me wrong, there's PT. But probably way less than military boot camps and definitely way less than the BP academy.

As a veteran, you may be eligible to come in at a higher pay grade. And you may be eligible for a wider variety of assignment locations than the general public is. If you're looking at actual job announcements, look at the "VRA" announcements. Those are the ones geared toward veterans.

If you want to know more, drop me an email at my SA username at gmail.

Full disclosure: I am a recruiter for the agency but we don't have quotas and we don't work on commission. We're just here to help people get on board.

infrared35 fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Sep 23, 2019

jwang
Mar 31, 2013

What's the night shift like? Are there positions open in Florida? Is the chain of command full of Blue Falcons that look to tear down people rather than improve themselves to look better?

The last question is because I'm currently working at a Florida state prison and holy poo poo my shift is bad. I just had a sergeant tear up the logs I spent the entire weekend editing because she "didn't like the way I talked to her", and my shift OIC just lets poo poo like that go. So much for talking things out like reasonable adults. OJT? More like "here's the deep end of the pool, learn quick and don't drown!" God forbid you be human and make any mistake, because these people will look for ways to gently caress you over with it. As for education benefits... yeah that poo poo's laughable. "Sure, we'll pay for your school, but the classes you'll be able to sign up for is garbage and if you want to study on shift? Well gently caress you, you can't bring your textbooks/homework on to shift because REGS."

You can read the total laughable prison regulations, or "find" one of the inmate's novels to pass the time though.

God I'm bitter about my job.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

jwang posted:

What's the night shift like? Are there positions open in Florida? Is the chain of command full of Blue Falcons that look to tear down people rather than improve themselves to look better?

The last question is because I'm currently working at a Florida state prison and holy poo poo my shift is bad. I just had a sergeant tear up the logs I spent the entire weekend editing because she "didn't like the way I talked to her", and my shift OIC just lets poo poo like that go. So much for talking things out like reasonable adults. OJT? More like "here's the deep end of the pool, learn quick and don't drown!" God forbid you be human and make any mistake, because these people will look for ways to gently caress you over with it. As for education benefits... yeah that poo poo's laughable. "Sure, we'll pay for your school, but the classes you'll be able to sign up for is garbage and if you want to study on shift? Well gently caress you, you can't bring your textbooks/homework on to shift because REGS."

You can read the total laughable prison regulations, or "find" one of the inmate's novels to pass the time though.

God I'm bitter about my job.

It's a federal agency so there are always brown-nosers and ladder climbers, but in my experience they're relatively few and far between. My office has about 70 armed personnel including officers and supervisors and maybe two or three are that type. I've taught at the academy in Glynco and I've trained extensively at the Advanced Training Center in Harpers Ferry, WV, and I can only think of one person at each place who was a true, grade-A rear end in a top hat. Everyone else was either great or, at worst, mediocre. I'm sure the higher you climb, the more competitive it gets. Working at headquarters in DC sounds a bit toxic, but luckily I haven't seen much of that in the field.I've worked in Detroit a fair bit and the officers there seem to complain about management more, but who knows. All the supervisors I've worked with there have been great.

There is a morale problem in the agency, but that's most of DHS. But I have definitely put up with way more nonsense for way less money.

I will say that some of our best officers are prior corrections. That's not an easy job, and it's definitely a crash course in dealing with criminals. You either sink or swim, and those who can keep their heads above water in that profession usually have a leg up on everyone else coming in, experience-wise.

The nice thing about night shift with Field Operations is that you earn a 20% differential on your base pay for doing it. Night shift is an odd duck, and the culture really depends on which port you go to. At my port, it's all high-seniority guys who want that 20% bonus while having to work less for it. At other ports, it's all younger folks because the high-seniority officers picked plum daytime assignments.

There are a ton of ports in Florida - all seaports or airports, of course - but Miami is always one of the hot spots to work in either environment. Lots of seizures and arrests. Here's a list of the ports in Florida; keep an eye on the job announcements for which locations are actually hiring.

https://www.cbp.gov/contact/ports/fl

And CBP does have a decent tuition assistance program. One of my teammates got her master's degree "on the job."

As always, feel free to drop me a line at my user name at gmail if you have any questions.

Edit: to say nothing of the opportunities to travel not only around the US, but around the world. We maintain a presence at all major embassies around the world, plus we have the "Immigration Advisory Program", which aims to catch persons of interest at foreign airports before they even get on a plane to come to the US, and the "Container Security Initiative" which does the same type of thing but for cargo before it gets on ships to come here.

infrared35 fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Sep 24, 2019

BrianM87
Oct 30, 2006
I keep missing. Are you sure the bullets work?

Lets talk magazine pouches for a second. drat near every pouch I've used has been issued to me, and they were always either GG&G leather with button top flap, or nylon GG&G with the same thing. This was for pistol mags on my duty belt. As far as the plate carrier was concerned, the pouches were sewn in as part of the carrier.

I wasn't really fond of that stuff. The flaps on the belt slowed me down more than I would have liked and the plate carrier pouches were placed just inconveniently enough for me that rifle reloads were cumbersome. So now that I'm free to buy whatever I want, what are some good magazine pouch options? These will be going on a molle vest and I'l probably be getting a molle belt as well to replace my older nylon stuff.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

For the plate carrier I really like Blue Force Gear Ten Speed pouches. Open top, light as hell and they go flat when not in use.

On the belt I like Eagle FB for strictly AR mags or Tyr Tactical combat adjustable pouches. Those can fit regular AR mags, AK mags or 308 mags no prob.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

We got some lightweight plates at work to try out, but only one carrier for them. I think they're mostly intended to go in our existing soft armor carriers, but I plan on trying the standalone carrier out with them for a bit. They're ridiculously light, like a pound and a half per plate, as opposed to the existing steel plates which are like twenty pounds each.

But drat, they're thicc.

DEAD GAY FORUM
Dec 18, 2018

Got a brand name we can look at?

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

DEAD GAY FORUM posted:

Got a brand name we can look at?

They're Hesco plates, and it's a Shellback Tactical plate carrier.

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

We all got it coming, kid

BrianM87 posted:

Lets talk magazine pouches for a second. drat near every pouch I've used has been issued to me, and they were always either GG&G leather with button top flap, or nylon GG&G with the same thing. This was for pistol mags on my duty belt. As far as the plate carrier was concerned, the pouches were sewn in as part of the carrier.

I wasn't really fond of that stuff. The flaps on the belt slowed me down more than I would have liked and the plate carrier pouches were placed just inconveniently enough for me that rifle reloads were cumbersome. So now that I'm free to buy whatever I want, what are some good magazine pouch options? These will be going on a molle vest and I'l probably be getting a molle belt as well to replace my older nylon stuff.

I'm still super pleased with my kywi pouches from esstac

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so
i dont have to keep
telling you retards
what happened

Lipstick Apathy

Capn Beeb posted:

People I trust have sort of settled on HSGI Tacos or ESSTAC KYWIs.

I think the primary Taco complaint is the shock cord wears but it may not impact the average user. I have one specifically for a flashlight and itís going well so far.

KYWI are legit amazing.

Leave them loaded for a week or so to relieve the initial tension and it will still have plenty. I actually bought extra wedges and messed around with a hairdryer to sort of tune them for courses where I wasnít running, going prone, ninja flipping etc. They make multiples that are a lot more stable on a belt than singles, and some of the multiples have built in gaps if you use baseplates that would hang up on each other if you went with the non-gap. Supposedly the gap ones donít line up with MOLLE due to the gap, but Iíve found either thereís enough slop or whatever that theyíll still be OK, especially on a curved portion of the belt.

BrianM87
Oct 30, 2006

The Rat posted:

For the plate carrier I really like Blue Force Gear Ten Speed pouches. Open top, light as hell and they go flat when not in use.

On the belt I like Eagle FB for strictly AR mags or Tyr Tactical combat adjustable pouches. Those can fit regular AR mags, AK mags or 308 mags no prob.

Capn Beeb posted:

Thanks for the recommendations. I'm thinking I'll be going with a few PIG inserts from SKD for the kangaroo pouch and probably a combination of Eagle pouches for rifle mags and Esstac for pistol. Just prefer to have the elastic bands on the heavier magazines.

infrared35 posted:

They're Hesco plates, and it's a Shellback Tactical plate carrier.

My personal plate carrier is a Shellback Banshee 2.0. It's a huge upgrade comfort wise from my old issued carrier. Feature wise...Eh. I guess it's an upgrade?

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

BrianM87 posted:

My personal plate carrier is a Shellback Banshee 2.0. It's a huge upgrade comfort wise from my old issued carrier. Feature wise...Eh. I guess it's an upgrade?

My first plate carrier didn't have any MOLLE or anything on it. This one has way more padding than my second plate carrier (the one I posted earlier), so that's already an upgrade.

FauxhawkSatan
Mar 27, 2010

BrianM87 posted:

Thanks for the recommendations. I'm thinking I'll be going with a few PIG inserts from SKD for the kangaroo pouch and probably a combination of Eagle pouches for rifle mags and Esstac for pistol. Just prefer to have the elastic bands on the heavier magazine

I have the esstac pouches for my duty mags which are Glock 17 mags with Dawson +4 extensions so they are pretty heavy. I've never had them fall out in foot chases or fights.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

The major downside to tacos is also a selling point to me. If the shock cord goes tits up, it's repairable in the field. I've kept tacos loaded for over a year, and they still retained their poo poo. I've gone over to them on much of my kit.

(Note- I ain't HSLD, just did a bunch of time in the Infantry, and am a gear queer [not sure if that is still the term, or if it's ok on the forum. Of not, I have no problem editting. Not meaning it offensively] just like having webbing and kit for all my weapons)

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Doc_Awesome posted:

I have the esstac pouches for my duty mags which are Glock 17 mags with Dawson +4 extensions so they are pretty heavy. I've never had them fall out in foot chases or fights.

Look at this guy, getting into foot chases.

I just stand in one place and the bad guys come to me.

infrared35 fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Oct 4, 2019

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

infrared35 posted:

Look at this guy, getting into foot chases.

I just stand in one place and the bad guys come to me.

BrianM87
Oct 30, 2006

That's probably the thing I miss most about law enforcement. Nothing like random cardio to wake you up and break up a slow day

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames

Fun Shoe

Is holster discussion part of this thread or is it part of the CCW thread?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

Fun Shoe

MC Hawking posted:

Is holster discussion part of this thread or is it part of the CCW thread?

Probably depends what you plan to do with it. Concealment? I'd go CCW thread.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

bulletsponge13 posted:

a gear queer [not sure if that is still the term, or if it's ok on the forum. Of not, I have no problem editting. Not meaning it offensively] just like having webbing and kit for all my weapons)

So this is something Iíve been pondering ever since this thread came up. What are your thoughts on this? Itís an old TFR term with lots of history and I think itís all in all fairly innocent, but on the other hand itís also not 2007 any more and I am doing my damndest to make TFR as inclusive a forum as possible.

Thoughts?

MrBusiness
Jan 19, 2016

Cyrano4747 posted:

So this is something Iíve been pondering ever since this thread came up. What are your thoughts on this? Itís an old TFR term with lots of history and I think itís all in all fairly innocent, but on the other hand itís also not 2007 any more and I am doing my damndest to make TFR as inclusive a forum as possible.

Thoughts?

Hey cis straight guy here. I don't think the use of the word queer is intended to or does in fact imply anything negative about queer people. I suppose it's joking that an attraction to MOLLE webbing and poo poo like that can be so strong it's sexual (which doesn't help the whole "guns=surrogate penises" thing), and that would definitely be an non-traditional sexual attraction, so it's not even factually all that wrong in the context of the joke. All that said, I wouldn't casually call myself a gear queer in front of a queer friend, so I could take it or leave it.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene

Fun Shoe

just call the thread ballistic fashionistas

or haute calibre

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 27, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Pillbug

Partial to the term SAPIosexual myself.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Ask the people that post in the LGBTFR thread & go from there.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Yeah, I meant no offense. It's just been the term for so long.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

infrared35 posted:

We got some lightweight plates at work to try out, but only one carrier for them. I think they're mostly intended to go in our existing soft armor carriers, but I plan on trying the standalone carrier out with them for a bit. They're ridiculously light, like a pound and a half per plate, as opposed to the existing steel plates which are like twenty pounds each.

But drat, they're thicc.

The light weight plates that are Level III and super light weight/boyant almost always get perforated by M855 going pretty quick (random YouTube example video). There are some ceramic/UHMWPE hybrid plates that might offer protection, but if the plate isn't special threat rated for M855 (or M193 in steel) then your Dept should test it out.

I need to do an effort post on different body armors and different plates but I'm lazy.

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

Ceros_X posted:

The light weight plates that are Level III and super light weight/boyant almost always get perforated by M855 going pretty quick (random YouTube example video). There are some ceramic/UHMWPE hybrid plates that might offer protection, but if the plate isn't special threat rated for M855 (or M193 in steel) then your Dept should test it out.

I need to do an effort post on different body armors and different plates but I'm lazy.

Yup.

Tyro fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Oct 19, 2019

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

MrBusiness posted:

Hey cis straight guy here. I don't think the use of the word queer is intended to or does in fact imply anything negative about queer people. I suppose it's joking that an attraction to MOLLE webbing and poo poo like that can be so strong it's sexual (which doesn't help the whole "guns=surrogate penises" thing), and that would definitely be an non-traditional sexual attraction, so it's not even factually all that wrong in the context of the joke. All that said, I wouldn't casually call myself a gear queer in front of a queer friend, so I could take it or leave it.

Same. I've been called "GQ" ever since I became a firearms instructor and people took notice. The only gay dude I hang out with regularly (that I know of) calls himself a gear queer too, but I probably wouldn't use it around people I just met.

I think it just implies I'd get naked and slide around on a pile of MOLLE vests.

And I would.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

So we've also been having this discussion over in the LGBTFR thread. Here's a cross post of where I'm sitting on it:

Jehde posted:

My opinion is not one that matters, but I personally would like to vestige any of that cringey "old internet humour" stuff.

I get some people have nostalgia for it, but I feel it's not worth saving for the sake of casual homophobia/racism/whatever that is ignored at best by those unfamiliar with it.

It's a bit snobby, but lately I've become a lot less tolerant of this sort of stuff in general. I don't get personally offended by "gear queer" or whatever, I just think it's lovely humour that's not worth saving.

Ok, so I've given it some thought and this is the direction I'm leaning, and it sounds like there's a general acceptance that it can make the place look unwelcoming to lurkers. This in particular is a good example that crystallizes it for me (welcome, incidentally!)

Anticheese posted:

Hi. This is actually my first post identifying myself as LGBT specifically on SA.

For my part I didn't really feel comfortable with the title, although I checked it out and didn't find anything to object to in the thread, I still felt a bit awkward about posting til now but that probably says more about me than your typical poster.

I don't think it was ever meant as a bad thing, but it also isn't something that's aged well. I know this is going to make some people unhappy and feel like we're losing a piece of our collective history, but I've been really, REALLY trying to make this place as welcoming to new posters as possible. I want this to be a place where people feel like they can come in and talk about a great hobby without preconceptions about who "gun people" are getting in the way of that.

Right now I'm thinking something along the lines of Haute Calibre or a variation on that for a new title.

I'll leave it till I remember to do it tomorrow, so if you have other title ideas chime up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Incidentally this isn't something I'm going to be probating people over or anything. If you call yourself a gear queer in a thread or whatever I'm not going to rush in all breathless to throw a sixer. Maybe it if becomes a whole thing we will revisit it, but mostly I want us to be putting our best foot forward and the thread titles people see when they jump into the forum are part of that.

I dunno. I know I'm not explaining this well, so feel free to ask me to clarify where my head is.

«11 »