Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

We're a couple, when our bodies double.

Drakli posted:

Oddly enough, Demon is the only one of the C/WoD to trigger a "Why-did-they-use-that-word?" response from me, specifically with their use of Cryptid.

If sasquatch exists in the World of Darkness, is it a Cryptid (Aether-infused mutant animal) or just a mere cryptid (an undiscovered animal?)

There are five different kind of Wildness Apes and they all have different powers and opinions about the others.

Don't ask a Bigfoot about a Wendigo, they'll never shut up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

Speaking of Riverdale, I've been kind of interested in running a Monsterhearts campaign with that tone. The characters aren't monsters, more metaphorical monsters. The reality it takes place is super grounded, and any supernatural elements required can be explained with either narrative convience or some technology.

Not that itd ever happen, just a weird idea that I keep having.

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

There is a time travel RPG that does consider what some of the... "pratical" implications of time travel would be, but then you can't go too far into the future or else you'll learn that humans have evolved into Greys.

Also it's incomprehensible.

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

Everyone posted:

Different orcs/slaves/spies, I'd guess. Or roll again to get a different result. Or add more encounters to bring the table up to a full d100 because how the gently caress do you roll a d66 anyway (assuming that there's not an actual d66 included with the game)?

Two tables, one for each d6.

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

Problematic just for existing, especially when it comes to humanoid races and modifiers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

They had real artists, why put this in