Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I won't be able to pay my share of rent this month, the orbs from the last adventure were just too dope to send to the mobile park office. I'm thinking bout using my Mana coin to conjure up a kickin rager, just all the booze my supreme hosting powers can provide. So if you know anybody who's down, we could charge orbs and make rent that way. I'm just gonna need a little time to make some change for the copier. Money is so easy I just fill out surveys and it's like change in the mail magic.

The Park really changed since the return of all those squares that couldn't hack it in in the war. They came back different man, like full of PowerPoints and numbers. Back then the manager would just get a free pass into the Tailgate of Mystery and we tell the Visile he's no longer eatin that Trueorb poo poo we was good. No, now new management wants me to connect the printer to my OrbPal account and like hell I'm gonna give them a glimpse into my TrueName accounts. Could you head on down to the big trailer and make some copies of this flyer? I'll conjure you a beer for when you get back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Connecting this to personal enhancement discussed in chapter one like months ago: we now have a use for all those babies we made when we were grinding out our levelups.

Edit: oh man how do I even find the page that was on. I mean I know I can search the thread for the word "miscarriage"... But I don't wanna :(

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Yeah, Prometheus seems dope. These are some fun stories.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Oh man, there's mechanics for communally constructing a Wizard Trailer Park. Can't wait for the write up.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Been reading these Diongenesis write-ups for a litteral year and we've gotten to character creation and mechanics.

What a time to be alive

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Development mode and THE APP has sparked my interest. It is kinda cool to see Play By Post acknowledged in a rule set and modified as such. Let's your tryhard players be extra in a realm that is off table while still having an accessable account of all this ~secret~ one on one play that the rest of the table can peek in on.

Now, I know that can be easily attained by a Discord server or a cc'd email. So I super can't wait to see how the extra mechanics and the Soothe Deck fucks that all up.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Wendy's RPG hit me like my first hit of Alex Jones. Flip to any page and you get a harmless dose of crazy right entertainment. When I say down to read it front to stop I could not handle the amount of pandering and corporate jokes overloading my system, reprogramming my brain, giving ALL PRAISE TO THA YAAS QUEEEN MILADY I WILL SLAY THE UNITED NATION OF CLOWNS AND THE LOCAL UNION OF DEL TACOS FOR YOUR HONOR.

It is an abyss that entices with dope art but burns the soul with capitalism brand worship. It got me.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

DalaranJ posted:

Alright, well, this F&F is complete, great job.

I should probably edit in a header for Inkless

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Thank you for doing this writeup. Unbreakanle is a beautiful book and I'm glad that it was shared.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Joe Slowboat posted:

A very fun Yithian idea I've played around with is... what happens to the civilization they were living in when they all jump forward in time?

Suddenly this community/city/civilization that was previously an extremely orderly, normal-maybe-too-normal one just goes completely wrong as every person/cone being/etc suddenly has the mind of a completely different species, probably not even a sapient one. And that is, itself, a harbinger of some kind of apocalyptic threat that is about to wipe the entire region off the map.

Its like building up a sim city and then letting the computer stay on for the rest of the weekend. Just a sudden stop of direction, projects that didn't have a completed plan gets filled in. The mouthpieces of the Yith suddenly stop getting their cheerful marching orders. Some heuristics keep going, but because there is no stoping point and no planned expansion some things just explode out of control, while other things atrophy with no rhyme or reason.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Migos colonizing the colonizers is 2020 as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Breaking my bookmark reading spot to get spooked about the imgur TOS. Back up the pictures of books!