Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhandhali
Sep 7, 2003

This is Free Trader Beowulf, calling anyone...
Grimey Drawer

TK_Nyarlathotep posted:

Oh yeah, unironically XP is the best edition. 25th Anniversary is only not the best edition because the art-work is an absolute eyesore.

What were the differences? I don’t recall them being all that much except in terms of organization.

I got the white box. Not sure what everyone else thinks but I thought it was just, well, bad. I dumped it in the secondhand market a while back and don’t have any specific recollections other than it had a couple of OK ideas with piss poor execution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU