Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Monte Cook made a game world where the real treasure is the friends you made along the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I don't know with how overwrought and angsty ever other WoD book is I'm glad there's one that's just gently caress it I'm going to eat this guy and call it an ironic punishment. I would love to be running around as a slasher movie villian while everyone else is trying out their Anne Rice rollplay.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Since I made the mistake of bringing it up, I'll change the subject. What would be a good system to use if I wanted to play as Fletcher Hanks' Fantomah, a superhero who is supposed to be protector of the jungle but mostly just murders trespassers in really elaborate ways.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Super interested in the Buck Rogers game, but I can't find any resources for this 30 year old out of print licensed DnD adventure for some reason.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Somebody needs to run this game so I can be a 3 foot tall fat monkey Fonzie.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

So what version of Shadowrun is actually playable?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I would use that power to cut the session short and play a better game.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

My only successful attempt at playing 1st ed dnd I decided my barbarian would collect the skins of every animal he came across which led to me killing a pack of giant beavers and finding out that their pelts were actually worth 500-2000gp each so the entire party ended up leveling up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I think the Salem Witch Trials are the perfect example of Lawful Good gone too far. People followed what they thought was the correct legal actions to combat what they thought was an evil existential threat.