Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

get that OUT of my face posted:

Christian is the one with the SA account, not Geiger. Don't know his handle.

incorrect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Episode 100 is going to be about Podcasts, what are some good podcast dramas for the show to talk about? I'll credit you

nah
Mar 16, 2009

It was definitely in a bonus ep, whichever one came out right after that terrific incident

nah
Mar 16, 2009

how about that Christman ep

nah
Mar 16, 2009

dangerburrd posted:

If you’re over 6 feet tall the short men episode is really funny because they’re both like “ok so here’s a woman saying anyone under 5’10 is a manlet, what a MANIAC am I right” for half of it

What’s the problem

nah
Mar 16, 2009

That McElroy thread is very funny and a great microcosm of SA in general these days, just soft 40 year olds calling other people chuds and whatever other things they see more popular people say on twitter. Not this thread though of course

nah
Mar 16, 2009

The podcast guys who have an agent that puts them in actual Hollywood movies probably do probably have a better sounding podcast than RTP

nah
Mar 16, 2009

That's what makes it funny OP

nah
Mar 16, 2009

terrorist ambulance posted:

I don't even know where I found RTP from but have listened to a bunch and ended up subscribing. May honestly be one of my favorite podcasts right now even though it's just two guys with fairly even, calm affects giggling over really bad posts for an hour and a half.

Congrats

https://twitter.com/ReportThisPost/status/1388951201211985920?s=20

nah
Mar 16, 2009

The songs are bad on purpose, as a bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Rest in peace to r/MGTOW