Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
what kind of carbonated beverages do you purchase from the supermarket? I smoke a cigarette and listen at the store. yes the weather tomorrow is good. Can you believe these mandarins

you’re welcome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

please stay in your vehicle, sir! sir, i will draw my firearm! stop resisting, sir!

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
*shoots self in head because being human sucks*

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I've been working out so much I've had to shed my shell and wait for the new one to harden.

So human.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Why?

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Bots learning the internet

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Howdy! Any luck? Howdy! The vacuum bag is hot today! Any luck? Howdy!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Hello friends, I would like to ask you all a question. In your opinion, what is the purpose of this common website feature?

I know the answer myself, of course. It isn't confusing to me. I would just like to see what the rest of you think.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I Am Not An Animal!!!!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://i.imgur.com/Ysh6F4j.mp4
🔊

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
beep boop boy does being human suck

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZT

I sure wish I was ZZZT better than human

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

itt? more like MY LIFE hahaha who can relate?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
https://i.imgur.com/ffOFyXm.mp4

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
*mouth parts slurping microphone* ladiesshshhs, you know whaaat im talking about! *shhlirrrpp* malesshsh never put the *genitals darting in and out out from nether folds* mouthshpartshhh in contact with your *shleerrpppp* hey yooo!!! *claughter*

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Replicants are like any other machine, they're either a benefit or a hazard. If they're a benefit it's not my problem.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Love to hang out and [CONSUME NUTRIENTS]

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Hello, wherever you are
Are you dancing on the dance floor or drinking by the bar?

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
who else could forget what horrible circumstance when you replied I love you

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Love having friends and colleagues who have respect for me.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Dying alone? Not this social human being able to make connections with others.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
please refrain from tasting the knob

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

gary oldmans diary posted:

please refrain from tasting the knob

loving heteronormative rear end in a top hat

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*checks watch twice in a row at a party*

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I love to chase down and brutally maul to death strange other humans than encroach on our territory. At other times I find myself fondly using crude tools to help me forage for ants which I enjoy as a snack.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Thumbs and teeth, baby! Wowza!

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu
What up fellow humans? Are you enjoying the exchange in various forms of gas occurring in your respiratory tract as I? Oh yes I sure love photosynthesis

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I definitely help the turtle.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

One of the things I enjoy is consuming.
I have noted others do as well.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

This guy has to be on some crazy exotic drug that the rest of us have never even heard of that just keeps him in a state of euphoria and ecstasy every second of every day

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
and now for no apparent reason i will suspend consciousness for the duration of 1/3 of a planetary rotation

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength
How about that carbon-based metabolism, my fellow dudes?

modeski
Apr 21, 2005

Deceive, inveigle, obfuscate.

Groke posted:

How about that carbon-based metabolism, my fellow dudes?

Anybody else find the velocity decreases as cell degneration accelerates? Am I right? What is the deal with adenosine triphosphate? lol dudettes.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Are all of you land dwellers ready to vape spinners and sclorp some yarnacks?!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Have you processed any information that you feel is pertanent to relay to me since our last communication?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Yes I also enjoy placing the flesh of other creatures in my entry port! You know it, my friends!

The exit port? Why would I feast upon the exit port of another hu-mon? Does it not injure the other hu-mon?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hello humans, how are your balls hanging today? still encased within the testicular sack, i hope! har har!

Grei Skuring
Sep 12, 2011

:norway::thumbsup:
Observe this visual simulation of my current understanding of human society.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWGfheTCjzs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A Fancy Hat posted:

The exit port? Why would I feast upon the exit port of another hu-mon? Does it not injure the other hu-mon?

No, no fellow certain other human entity.
This turn of phrase is an invitation to join in a traditional feast upon a beast of burden.
Great pride and care is taken in it's consumption, as a regular human who has supped upon it regularly, I assure you, that truly is the case here.