Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

[spoiler]It's called NOPE, which I think is p funny. No idea what it's about, all that's been released is the poster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRChz-OYi9o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pogi
Jun 11, 2014

he just keeps winning

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The Batman v Superman dream sequence is even funnier than described. I genuinely hope that Warner Brothers spends $100 million to bring the creative vision of Italian Mad Max knockoff starring Batman to reality.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

it sounds like you haven't yet made the time to watch ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE, friend!

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

i say swears online posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTHLKHL_whs

HE'S DONE IT AGAIN

also kanye's late on his new album, who could have foreseen this
p funny that they made an effort to establish that jack harlow is actually straight

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

i say swears online posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTHLKHL_whs

HE'S DONE IT AGAIN

also kanye's late on his new album, who could have foreseen this

this is supposed to be "what if shawshank redemption, but awesomely gay as hell right?

because that's how i read it and i thoroughly enjoyed this.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Oh gently caress yes. I didn't really pay much attention to Lil Nas X initially since I didn't like Old Town Road, but this and Montero/Call me by your name are both excellent.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Zerilan posted:

Oh gently caress yes. I didn't really pay much attention to Lil Nas X initially since I didn't like Old Town Road, but this and Montero/Call me by your name are both excellent.

I feel exactly the opposite. god bless him though

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Is it normal now to include credits in music videos? I really like that

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
I still can't get over Lil Nas X is 22. I'm proud of him.

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

R. Mute posted:

p funny that they made an effort to establish that jack harlow is actually straight

jack harlow in montero's new music video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBAE0Wg9pYk

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

^^^^ lmao

DesertIslandHermit posted:

I still can't get over Lil Nas X is 22. I'm proud of him.

same

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 272 days!

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

theater chains and Hollywood executives will look up and shout “save us!” and I’ll look down and whisper, “first jodorowsky must have his dune”

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

I have a kind of alacrity in sinking.

Isn't Jodorowsky a self-admitted rapist?

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 272 days!

Falstaff posted:

reality has no truck with this

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I watched nothing but On Cinema at the Cinema for the last 24 hours and folks it's a real 5-bagger

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/TheWheelOfTime/status/1418634929504624646

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Is it just me, or are they trying to do to high fantasy what they did to zombie horror (oversaturate the market with it for such a long time that former fans of the genre no longer want to hear about anything adjacent ever again)?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

*smooths skirt, tugs braid in frustration*

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Falstaff posted:

he has stated he was trying to shock people in order to sell the movie in america. who knows

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

I have a kind of alacrity in sinking.

Judakel posted:

he has stated he was trying to shock people in order to sell the movie in america. who knows

Ah, okay. That would be better, but still pretty drat gross.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Raping someone as a marketing stunt

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Tubgoat posted:

Is it just me, or are they trying to do to high fantasy what they did to zombie horror (oversaturate the market with it for such a long time that former fans of the genre no longer want to hear about anything adjacent ever again)?

Game of Thrones was a cultural phenomenon even when it dropped the ball in the last couple of seasons. People see the big bucks in it. We got this and the half-billion budget Lord of the Rings show coming up.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Tubgoat posted:

And here I thought zombie fans were basically like Homer Simpson in Hell for that stuff.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/LunarArchivist/status/1418682137448943616

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Tubgoat posted:

I remember thinking this when people wouldn't shut the gently caress up about game of thrones in its prime years back.

So yes, yes it does feel like that.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
High fantasy isn't anywhere near as prolific as zombies in live action mediums yet, though. Mostly due to budget reasons.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Ghost Leviathan posted:

And here I thought zombie fans were basically like Homer Simpson in Hell for that stuff.
They could be, I dunno. Aren't they still making more Walking Dead or did the Magic: The Gathering tie-in nail that coffin shut?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Tubgoat posted:

They could be, I dunno. Aren't they still making more Walking Dead or did the Magic: The Gathering tie-in nail that coffin shut?

lmao what no way

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Tubgoat posted:

This is the last walking dead season. Unknown if spin off will continue.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Lib and let die posted:

lmao what no way
Oh, my friend
https://secretlair.wizards.com/us/product/612738/secret-lair-x-the-walking-dead

I felt deep embarassment just loading the page.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Tubgoat posted:

Oh, my friend
https://secretlair.wizards.com/us/product/612738/secret-lair-x-the-walking-dead

I felt deep embarassment just loading the page.

what offends me most is this apparently made them just a poo poo-ton of money, so like, game of thrones secret lair is 100% happening

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I watched nothing but On Cinema at the Cinema for the last 24 hours and folks it's a real 5-bagger

Greg-head or Tim-head?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mandatory lesbian posted:

what offends me most is this apparently made them just a poo poo-ton of money, so like, game of thrones secret lair is 100% happening

They also did a godzilla themed version of this, lmao.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Their latest set is aimed at bringing D&D into MTG. You now have cards that act like "dungeons" and you do certain actions to traverse through these dungeons.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

METAVERSE

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

AnimeIsTrash posted:

They also did a godzilla themed version of this, lmao.

It was well-timed

https://www.dicebreaker.com/games/magic-the-gathering-game/news/magic-the-gathering-ikoria-death-corona-card

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Stairmaster posted:

Raping someone as a marketing stunt

saying it in an interview, at least

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Don’t play magic, play Arkham Horror the card game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Their latest set is aimed at bringing D&D into MTG. You now have cards that act like "dungeons" and you do certain actions to traverse through these dungeons.

I'm glad I stopped buying new cards a decade ago what the hell