Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

skooma512 posted:

I think Hank would jump off the bandwagon. Question is when :thunk:

I choose to believe that Hank is now black block antifa.

edit: Bobby is a Boogaloo Boy now... Joseph Gribble is a neolib

tiberion02 has issued a correction as of 17:13 on Jul 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

Atrocious Joe posted:

is Fred Flinstone a Maga guy

MAGA-DABADOO!

Barney Rubble voted for Buttigieg

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1GF4Gnb-D0
:hmmyes: I rewatched it and Legend of the Galactic Heroes during the lockdown. both incredibly awesome

tiberion02 has issued a correction as of 06:57 on Sep 28, 2021

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

HootTheOwl posted:

GoT is an allegory for the fall and ruin of American empire and you're all to dumb to see it.

this.... checks out? sweet.

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

uber_stoat posted:

i remember Gerstmann always described what he did as "consumer reporting" and didn't try to act like he was running down big scoops or anything.

Jeff Gerstmann is still a threat.

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

perfect WhiteWomanInstagram fodder

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I think the best movie musical song is "Heaven On Their Minds" from Jesus Christ Superstar cuz Judas screaming on a mountaintop is loving metal
"JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

(sweet guitar lick too, just sayin)
this checks out - and on re-listening, holy poo poo its a CSPAM (climate change thread) anthem!

My mind is clearer now
At last, all too well
I can see where we all soon will be
Listen, Jesus, to the warning I give
Please remember that I want us to live
But it's sad to see
Our chances weakening with every hour
All your followers are blind
Too much heaven on their minds
It was beautiful, but now it's sour
Yes, it's all gone sour

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

Kojima-san, please make a game where good things happen?

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

i say swears online posted:

he's a powerless lib that gets swallowed by the system and accomplishes gently caress-all until the climax where they delude themselves into thinking they gave it their best shot. he's the best part of the movie

i mean, I think he DID actually give it his best shot (but also is human - and corrupted by capital)

the punchline is giving it your best shot DOESNT MATTER!
:dehumanize: :lmao: :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

Echo Chamber posted:

I just assume Ted Lasso is essentially the same show as as the one about the big city lawyer who bought a bowling alley from twenty years ago.

"I am a lawyer, I own a bowling alley. Two separate things"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rojFX-k848I&t=1752s lmao

but then again, I'm just a white guy from Ohio, I'm doin the best I can here.