Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grimey Drawer

https://twitter.com/briancgrubb/status/1176187198842032128

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grimey Drawer

Percelus posted:

i would never trust a billionaire

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grimey Drawer

dragon Ball super has a thing where roshi has to train for a while to not be a horny pervert all the time.

because it's a weakness in a fight you see, not because being a sex pest is bad.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grimey Drawer

I just watched Primal and boy it got weird in the last episode there.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grimey Drawer

MasterSitsu posted:

I'm Canadian and only learned of it this week, most people including wikipedia called it the Tulsa Race Riot. force of habit.

Anywho, based on that framing and the naming of the 7th Cavalry as the white supremacist cult, my main theory is the show, plotwise, will be about white supremacists and a complicit police conspiracy to start a new civil war.

here ya go pal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfVzbM3l7RQ

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grimey Drawer

homestuck is back. what does this mean in a post-trump world?

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grimey Drawer

he got it from some other dead gay robot

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grimey Drawer

if any of y'all liked old action pack shows like Xena you'd like new legend of monkey on Netflix I bet

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grimey Drawer

Bro Dad posted:

Also the premiere of His Dark Materials crushed it despite being on Monday night
This is the only show I care about.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grimey Drawer

in conclusion young adult novels are a land of contrasts

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grimey Drawer

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grimey Drawer

https://twitter.com/NotE0157H7/status/1208913533007581184

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grimey Drawer

cats is exactly what the original movie was except they tried to shoehorn plot and romance in and there are several lovely fat jokes early in the movie. it is equally as perplexing, you will leave the theater wondering why this movie even exists.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grimey Drawer

Cats is great, but it's not Good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grimey Drawer

Taintrunner posted:

cats repulses me just trying to watch it. the hosed up cat/human hybrids made up of lovely CGI that then turn around and eat a loving sexy human/cockroach hybrid is just absolutely terrifying. it’s like a nightmare come to life

Nothing in this post is incorrect