Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Avatar, star trek, fast and the furious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

My real top 3 would be Transformers, Planet of the Apes, and Jerry Lewis

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Army of the Dead looks like it will be poo poo.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Serf posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI1JGPhYBS8

could be some good old dumb fun, could be dogshit. zack snyder only ever made one good movie and it was dawn of the dead (and really the best part of that movie is over with the opening credits), so maybe he can recapture the magic

James Gunn and Romero wrote dawn of the dead which explains a lot.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Modern cape comics are written by and for 2 crowds.

1. Edgelords who want DragonBall z but watchmen
2. Tumblr poisoned soyfaces

Edit: and loving "shipping" has ruined everything. Every God drat character has to be loving each other.

Mr Hootington has issued a correction as of 23:24 on Apr 14, 2021

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

They both loving suck, but at least the MCU movies have capes fighting other capes which is what I want to watch. The only good dc films are aquaman and Shazam.

Mr Hootington has issued a correction as of 23:33 on Apr 14, 2021

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

This is why I like the arrowverse shows too. They are CW dumbass shows, but at the end of the day I get to watch the flash fight a talking psychic gorilla or supergirl fight the monster of the week.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Comics, everybody!

Lmao I was right it was about the terrible poo poo he did in the cia like all of his other comics

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Never apologize. Never admit you were wrong.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/insufficentfund/status/1384276615492825096?s=19

The Scorsese cinematic universe is adding the British knockoff chris pratt.

I hope this is not a cgi fest like the Irishman. I enjoy practical effects and stunts.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

gonna trust marty on this, who is going through a late career streak probably unmatched by any other director

"Martin can do no wrong!!!"

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Really glad I found a james gandolfini soy face

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

This could be fun if all these Hollywood pedophiles weren't vaccinated.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Feldegast42 posted:

This is gonna be massive chud fodder goddamn it gently caress hollywood libs

We are going to be hearing about this at Thanksgiving for the rest of our lives

No we won't libs are manufacturing consent to get rid of masks as we speak.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

KomradeX posted:

I haven't watched it yet cause why would I want to see the status quo triumph over people fighting against being ethnically cleansed, but jesus christ that's insidious

The entire show was 3rd way liberalism is the only way to save the world. It is absolute propaganda. Check put BSS for some laughs. I understand soy face because of that loving forum.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Yeah zemo was and still is the hero of the show and cap 3.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

KomradeX posted:

I shudder to think about what they're posting. F&TWS has to be some of the missy insidious propaganda recently. Nesting small subtle poo poo in like that in between condemnations of America's past racist actions to give the appearance that its saying something, while saying nothing but to just stand still and let violence happen to you because resistance is evil.

One of the most laughable throw away lines was that scientist that reinvented and improved the Super Solider Serum was the CIA giving up on the project after the Blip, the most unrealistic part of that whole show was that one sentence.

Yeah the world is falling apart post endgame because the world is unable to support both the people that were blipped and the people that were left behind. The solution that was found is to force evict the people left behind and give back homes, business, and material goods to those who blipped and return everything to status quo.

The powers that be are committing global genocides to return everything to preblip days. When taken with the knowledge that at one point the show was supposed to have a plague that was ravaging refugee camps, but this made the flagsmashers too sympathetic because of the world we live in all of this falls into place.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Godzilla vs. Kong ruled.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Poor Grimes

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Echo Chamber posted:

I love the Fast movies, but not liking the "back to brunch" vibes from this.
https://twitter.com/thefastsaga/status/1386353590411747328?s=21

All movies or TV is just back to brunch or time to put away you toys and grow up millenials/zoomers.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lmao the dead guy was supposed to get it you old Hollywood pedophiles

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

The libs are going apeshit

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/adultswim/status/1378739171016196096?s=19

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

hey get this there's a whole world of amazing movies out there, you do not have to watch super hero poo poo or really more broadly anything driven by IP

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Clip-On Fedora posted:

I thought Morrison's intention was to write Quenton as an insufferable dipshit that needed to be knocked down a peg or two.

He is back and dies once a month now. Luckily the all the mutants are immortal gods.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Can't wait for the x-men comic where an x-men assassinates iron man for violating Krakoa airspace when the island grows again and takes over half of california.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

The missing in action movies are very bad, very racist, and very reactionary.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'm excited for black widow and spider-man. Shang-chi looks like poo poo and the eternals won't won't the Kirby fever dream so it can gently caress off.

Thor 4, Dr. Strange 2, and GotG 3 should be enjoyable. Black panther is probably going to suck with no MBJ or Boswick.

The Marvels movie might be ok. Ant-Man and Wasp will be good.

Disney also teased fantastic four in there please go back to the movies trailer they released today.

That is the movie I want. I just want an enjoyable and watchable F4

What I'm not excited for is every moron watching the Marvel movies because they hate them or because it owns the chuds.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

DesertIslandHermit posted:

No Marvel movie has bombed so far, right? I think Ant-Man 2 did the worst and it was pretty much a box office success but far from a billion blockbuster.

It's going to be funny when one does. These movies have the most bloated budgets.

Shang-chi is the one I would say has the highest chance of bombing.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Antonymous posted:

lol "They're making GBS threads in my mouth, pure poo poo, I do like the dog poo poo, and I plan to eat it. but after I eat all the dog poo poo I'm out for the cat and bird poo poo. Disgusting. how can they get away with this"

Yeah people can't stop consuming poo poo they do not like. It is really pathetic. I started listening to no cartridge for some video game news and it is just 2 morons talking about how they hate every game they play, but still buy franchises because they are fans. You don't have to consume

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

babypolis posted:

anyways black widow is the one that looks bad to me. who cares about the backstory of a dead character. but tbf i havent looked at a single trailer and have no idea what any of these movies are about

David Harbour plays drunk, fat captain russia, but will get killed in the movie.:(

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

The comic book Black superman is just Obama and was created by Grant morrison

Edit: unless they do sunshine superman would be amazing

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

galagazombie posted:

He was actually invented before anyone knew who Obama was. He was basically from the “black power” universe where like every one except Batman was black.

No President Superman was created in 2009 by Grant morrison and Doug manke first appearing in final crisis #7.

Farm Frenzy posted:

wait is that real

Yep earth 23

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Judakel posted:

https://twitter.com/YungYinkv/status/1390768486679470081

honestly i didn't see it coming. at all, really. particularly because he worked with boots riley. oh no boots no no no no

The African American community is being corrupted and radicalized by conspiracies just as much as white people.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Am I reading this right? Hollywood is cannibalizing itself due to lack of diversity? Amazon and Netflix are leading the charge

Edit: there are no black people I get it now

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Watched Clockwork Orange for the first time. All I can say is :stwoon:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I love culture war poo poo.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

And they buy Konami and we have a new hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Barry Lyndon is a drat good movie.