Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Jk0E4alrY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/spurtmagoo/status/1388616359865589761

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

The Paul vs Mayweather fight is actually gonna happen? I thought Floyd said no a few months ago

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Sorry if this was posted a bunch already, I haven't been keeping up with the thread lately but:

https://twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/1383907933612740614?s=19

It only gets worse as you read the thread

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1410629552087445505?s=19

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

theres gonna be a discord movie or something I guess ????

https://twitter.com/DannyDeVito/status/1417244162248765456

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/vr_mcu/status/1479693444582760449

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

matt damon was in thor ragnarok

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Dreylad posted:

Which episode? The musical one with Scott Bakula?

Probably the lethal weapon episodes where mac puts on blackface

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Frosted Flake posted:

Is he the guy that was fired from Star Wars novels for being Too Online? Imagine giving up that gig to soyface about Bernie Bros or whatever.

https://twitter.com/Lin_Manuel/status/1151903551032983552?t=apa8k73fBSFTzzDdZilHrQ&s=19

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

I heard he just ate a lot of donuts to gain weight. Lots of carbs and low in preservatives

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

She should read the Jakarta Method

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Cuttlefush posted:

rip sophie :smith:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Jokerpilled Drudge posted:

shut it down, the rehearsal is the best tv show possible. TV has been completed everyone can go home now

last episode was the finale wasn't it?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

I think temporal pincer movement is the stupidest phrase I've ever heard in a movie

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

My city puts in world famous Shakespearen plays and their attendance rate this year is like 20%

The only time I watched a play there was on 9/11 so I completely forget what Twelfth night is about

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

i say swears online posted:

lol I watched a streamer play some of the new saints row last night and I thought it was some cheap parody of GTA5

https://twitter.com/LumpyTheCook/status/1561815002499076096

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Cuttlefush posted:

bow ties are hard as gently caress

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

coathat posted:

The Three Body Problem is insanely horrible

It's interesting but there is a lot of... questionable content that is also present

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Femur posted:

Red bull won that war right? I think they throw a nice party in Nassau.

monster doesnt have multiple F1 teams so I think so

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

They basically kidnap a woman to be the author's stand in's wife and men in the future are "too much like women" to save the planet from the aliens and stuff like that. It's been like 5 years since I read the books though

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

What about new Zealand's?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Cuttlefush posted:

Romeo + Juliet was dope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEzskNtFnIY

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

indigi posted:

if you can't tell me the difference between the Noldor and the Nandor or the Falmari and Falathrim off the dome I don't want to hear your uneducated opinion on whether elves can be black or not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_NpFX6OaJg

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

it's very funny that this episode is still unavailable to stream. Like, you can't just have Joel McHale and Ken Jeong record a 10 second intro to the episode to say: "by the way, the joke is that Chang doesn't see how cosplaying as a dark elf could be taken the wrong way. he's not actually doing blackface, please enjoy the episode!"

It's also one of their best episodes too

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

StashAugustine posted:

Yeah I have a bad feeling about this

Next star wars movie will be directed by Quentin Tarantino

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

If star wars wants to make a prestige show, they gotta show some boobs

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Vice Principals is the best comedy show of the past ten years.

Review with Forrest MacNeil

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Cheers 2024

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

I only watched Evangelion for the first time ever a few months ago and I still have no idea what it's supposed to be about except that Shinji is a whiney bitch

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Thank you.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

YaketySass posted:

well the problem is the one that most clearly likes the protagonist is also the one that openly hates him

Also isn't rei a clone of his mom?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

C-Euro posted:

This is what makes House of the Dragon good, and in retrospect it's what made the last couple of seasons of GoT so bad. Everyone sucks rear end, and if you don't suck rear end then your life sucks rear end. By all accounts Viserys is a decent king and doing his best to be fair to everyone in his family, and he's completely miserable. Later GoT meanwhile became too much of a cut-and-dry good guys vs bad guys thing eventually, which made it really boring.

I don't know if he's doing that great of a job because the throne is literally rotting him away

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

mastershakeman posted:

What's the best movie that takes place.aeoind Halloween in the narrative

Ernest Scared Stupid

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

opps misread post

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Riot Bimbo posted:

man when did nerd poo poo start being cool

i noticed the change was underway in 2007 but it still felt like subculture instead of pop culture

big bang theory

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

can you even make a good naked gun movie without leslie neilsen ?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

On the past topic of comedy's, the onion had a few good shows when they were making video content, including Sex House

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0App7QizQCU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

the mist had a better twist at the end too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

There's a lot of twin peaks actors in star trek TNG as well. And from other shows too obviously but I've just noticed twin peaks actors a lot