Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

redneck nazgul posted:

achewood never had good art and had a few years of being good and funny before divorce and alcoholism forced took its toll

end achewood after philippe comes back from his mom's, delete everything after that, there's nothing good there

I'd cut it off when Roast Beef went to Heaven to see Molly again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

how dare you

cutting out the hot tub brawls strip alone makes this take garbage

harsh but fair, but it does taper off after that point

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Big Mad Drongo posted:

The original Scream owns because it was a seasoned director mocking the genre he loved. Pity no one else in the industry got the joke.

New Nightmare is alright, but it's definitely Wes hamming it up for the sake of finally being able to ham it up himself

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Some Guy TT posted:

i like how this basically confirms box office doesnt actually matter their streaming revenue must be gangbusters if theyre confirming another sequel after the sudden hostility spike once people could actually see the movie

might not even be gangbusters; it might just be make-work

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lib and let die posted:

nah, it was thoroughly hosed by FROMSOFT's insistence on it being a PvP game first and foremost, a sin they revisited again with 3.

i don't hate ds pvp, but i hate the multiple, obvious areas that are like "ok and this is where you push the START STREAMING button for your weekly fight club because twitch is a new and expanding market that we need to capture" and the whole NG+ gimmick being...literal red phantoms added to bosses, the direction they were going is clear as day, and the PvE experience suffered for it, imo

the entire bonfire ascetic system was specifically so you could target areas to get PvP-build necessary drops from. they sort of un-hosed it with the DLC area, at least in 2, but imo it was very clear that DS2 was a labor of love for DSPvP fans, with a half-baked PvE experience stuck onto it.

sounds like you got roasted lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004