Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

super sweet best pal posted:

I wonder what ramifications the journal being published would have on Ozy's plan in an actual follow-up by Moore. Would the whole thing have crumbled or was the info from Rorschach's point of view too limited, causing people to draw the conclusion that Veidt was working for the aliens. An outcome where he still succeeded at his goal but was branded an enemy of the world by people looking for a less existential target to take out their post-tragedy anger on.

Rorschach's journal is the In Universe version of Epstein's Black Book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I'm doing a poo poo load of drugs and seeing cats opening night because that poo poo is gonna flop and I need to see it on a three story tall screen before it's out of theaters

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Cats is the movie equivalent of a youtube video where a guy takes an old dryer into a field, gets it running at max speed, and then tosses a brick inside of it.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

i say swears online posted:

the footage exists, just without an animated pepe. i bet it's way funnier than the finished product

Which gives us the question of what LeBron is acting opposite. Is it nothing, a cardboard cutout of pepe, or a dwarf in a green screen suit?

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

FFT posted:

speaking of Mortal Kombat, it was alright.

It spends like forty five extremely dull minutes setting up plot and exposition before it gets to the parts where people get cut in half with a hat-saw and the characters refer to themselves in the third person to say "Kung Lao wins. Fatality" and those parts are pretty alright

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The IA strike is gonna push back the release of hawkeye and maybe the new spiderman movie and it's going to turn the treat boys into pinkertons.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Boba fett is not as good as mandalorian s1 but it's good enough and probably will remain so for at least a little while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Big Bad Idiot posted:

fun fact she ran for head of SAG on a "vaccines aren't real" ticket during covid and won narrowly

Lmao gently caress you no she didn't. She opposed management making medical demands of workers without just compensation.