Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

I was up to date on the first few episodes as they aired Season 3, but fell behind with life stuff. Spent my Sunday afternoon watching the remaining 5 episodes and holy moly the ending :suspense:

I'm glad the show went out on a high note, but I will miss it. Hopefully Scott Ryan gets picked up for more work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Three tight, consistent, seasons. That was good television and I will miss it. Animal Kingdom is still on though.

glasnost toyboy
May 29, 2009
I think this is the best Aussie TV has ever produced to be honest.

Not sure what you'd put up against it.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

glasnost toyboy posted:

I think this is the best Aussie TV has ever produced to be honest.

Not sure what you'd put up against it.

Love My Way, Tangle, Redfern Now, Picnic At Hanging Rock, The Slap, maybe Seachange and Brides Of Christ.

Ethics_Gradient
May 5, 2015

Common misconception that; that fun is relaxing. If it is, you're not doing it right.

Open Source Idiom posted:

Love My Way, Tangle, Redfern Now, Picnic At Hanging Rock, The Slap, maybe Seachange and Brides Of Christ.

Utopia, Farscape

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Weird bump but this show ruled

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Very weird bump but yeah this show ruled. I love how genuinely upsetting it got and how it actively hosed with its audience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

Open Source Idiom posted:

rake