Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hyzenth1ay
Oct 24, 2008

Taear posted:

Also does anyone else find fighting large groups really annoying? If I lock onto an enemy I can't move properly so dodging becomes really hard but she's just constantly loving off to attack a totally different enemy all the time from the one I'm currently engaged with. It's especially bad in the arena and with certain enemies, I have no idea why.

this is actually my preferred combat. i'm playing a ranged / alchemy build, so i can lay traps and dance out of the way while the enemies blow themselves up on my explosive runes.

game is wonderful, seriously. yes, it's janky. the subtitles are misspelled and hilarious (the "fantom" regiment?!). often, i'll be talking to an NPC, and in the background, another NPC is walking into a wall. the faces are tragic.

but the writing is pretty good (so far), and i am loving the combat as an alchemist. the world is intricate and interesting.

i'd recommend this thing if you're a fan of some jankiness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU