Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Korean Boomhauer posted:

the words and pictures are all upside down and its a lot more racist

yes and this is good beca

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I also like one piece bathing suits, the old timey long sleeved kind that you would wear a top hat with.

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I also like one piece bathing suits, the old timey long sleeved kind that you would wear a top hat with.

When they were made of REAL material. Wool!

Scaly Haylie

Jolo posted:

I have only read the first few but it's got a really fun vibe. I like it too. At some point they give one of the girls gigantic boobs and it seems weirdly pervy for a comic that is pretty kid friendly for the first several books.

not that it makes it any more tasteful, but i think the reason for this is that there's a multiple year timeskip at one point

nut

personally i like shards lots of them maybe even too many to count

Ebeneezer Splooge

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

That's cool glad you like something and are enjoying it good day

This is a good, positive post.

OP I hope your cartoons are treating you well.

Korean Boomhauer
if i were to watch this anime could i get caught up in an afternoon or a nice evening with some evening tea?

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Korean Boomhauer posted:

if i were to watch this anime could i get caught up in an afternoon or a nice evening with some evening tea?

sorry bud, it's called one piece because if you took each manga page and taped them together end to end to create a single piece, that one piece would wrap around the earth 47 times. It'll take you atleast a three-day weekend with a constant supply of BANG! Energy to get caught up.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Heather Papps

hello friend

my cousin loves it more than life itself so i never will be able to give it a fair shot

sorry kiegh!

FutonForensic

getting legitimately anxious about a show that would take 15 non-stop days to completely watch

Goons Are Gifts

Try doctor who though

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

One piece of what?

SwimmingSpider

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
its the One Piece of treasure youll ever need

Korean Boomhauer

Jolo posted:

sorry bud, it's called one piece because if you took each manga page and taped them together end to end to create a single piece, that one piece would wrap around the earth 47 times. It'll take you atleast a three-day weekend with a constant supply of BANG! Energy to get caught up.

Escape From Noise

Actually in Nippon (Japanese for Japan) they actually drink something called Ripobitan D, which, unlike baka Western energy drinks has Vitamin D and other essential vitamins and minerals. Also it is uncarbonated and smaller in size allowing it to be quickly crushed between page turns and preventing you from burping (or farting) in front of a kawaii tsundere joshi!

google THIS

Jolo posted:

MANGA. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH MANGA I'VE READ SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF A PAGE OF MANGA WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF WHAT IT WOULD TAKE TO GET CAUGHT UP ON ONE PIECE. MANGA. MANGA.

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Jolo posted:

I have only read the first few but it's got a really fun vibe. I like it too. At some point they give one of the girls gigantic boobs and it seems weirdly pervy for a comic that is pretty kid friendly for the first several books.

The artist got married to a busty wife, and started making the comic horny as a result.

Scaly Haylie

so THAT'S why people like one piece!!!

Korean Boomhauer

google THIS posted:

MANGA. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH MANGA I'VE READ SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF A PAGE OF MANGA WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF WHAT IT WOULD TAKE TO GET CAUGHT UP ON ONE PIECE. MANGA. MANGA.

Heather Papps

hello friend

my sister in law once tried to defend darling in the franxxx to me it was the funniest thing that has happened in my life

Escape From Noise

I was chatting with a lady at the craft beer bar near my place and she was really into anime/manga. I don't know poo poo about it though and she has a boyfriend tho.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I was chatting with a lady at the craft beer bar near my place and she was really into anime/manga. I don't know poo poo about it though and she has a boyfriend tho.

don't d8 nurds

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
...of pie. If I have two it's just too many calories and I'm too full!

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

don't d8 nurds

I won't. I don't date anyone.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Get this: two piece

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Heather Papps

hello friend

Chill la Chill posted:

NO

Escape From Noise

Chill la Chill posted:

Mods?

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Heather Papps posted:

my sister in law once tried to defend darling in the franxxx to me it was the funniest thing that has happened in my life
A friend of a friend recommended Big Order to me and as a result i've lost some respect for said friend of a friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It's time to bring back the three piece suit. If it isn't already back, which it probably is.