Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

vanisher posted:

"your heart is MASSIVE. You can actually see it beating in your chest. You're in the final stages of heart failure and need a transplant urgently."

"No, its just cause you're hot"

Singing "Bad Case of Loving You" James Brown style at full volume in the doctor's office leading up until, and all the way through my appointment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I see the sexy lady. My eyes double in size. My tongue rolls out of my mouth and strikes the ground with a wet thud. My already gaping mouth unhinges as my head rolls back. Several rows of teeth appear. *fog horn noise*

Escape From Noise

I pull down on the brim of my stylish hat in sexual anguish until it tears, bringing the brim down to my shoulders. I keep doing this again and again with a variety of brimmed hats until the brims come to the top of my head and I begin to suffocate. My tongue still lolls out from below my chin, lying limp and drying on my chest.

The ambulance is late to respond, stuck in traffic because the sirens could not be heard over my howls, even as I struggle to breath.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i saw a woman today, my ghost leapt from my body as i fell back into an open grave

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

*I see a sexi lady*

AWOO - (I choke and make pathetic little eh eh eh coughs)

awooga...

vanisher

Heather Papps posted:

i saw a woman today, my ghost leapt from my body as i fell back into an open grave

(lady being led away in handcuffs, eyes looking down, knowing what she did was wrong)

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Manifisto

saw a pretty lady today, a cloud of hearts popped into existence and, like tiny balloons, lifted me up into the sky as I gazed dreamily upon this vision of loveliness, only to have the hearts pop when she cast a scornful look in my direction, sending me crashing down to the earth and causing me to remind myself to wear inflatable heart repellent, those things are such pests this time of year

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

Eyes closed floating through the air towards the scent of a pie cooling in a window

ty manifisto

alnilam

alnilam posted:

Eyes closed floating through the air towards the scent of a pie cooling in a window

Designing a transportation system based on this phenomenon

ty manifisto

nut

i mutter awooga as i watch my borderlands 3 install hit 69% my mom says what did you say i say nothing mom i'm gaming

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

nut posted:

i mutter awooga as i watch my borderlands 3 install hit 69% my mom says what did you say i say nothing mom i'm gaming

Ha ha word

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Read his post it's funny also relatable

nut

awooga :(

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
awooga :marc:

Escape From Noise

I see a nice looking lady and start furiously dancing in place as Yakety Sax plays.

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I see a nice looking lady and start furiously chasing her in a friendly way as Yakety Sax plays.

ftfy

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Pepe Le Pew was a predator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Pepe Le Pew was a predator

That skunk didn't have lasers or heat vision or whatever, so I disagree, and maintain that predators are cool. In that movie.