Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Hockey?
This poll is closed.
hockey 0 0%
sure 0 0%
hickey, thomas hickey 0 0%
86 100.00%
Total: 86 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Some of you are also forgetting that depth for the current Leafs includes people like Kapanen and Johnnson. Our depth is fine. What killed us last year was our incredibly lovely lower end defence because Babcock has a hard on for old lovely plugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
The long international nightmare is over.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Then scored.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Dillbag posted:

Those cumlords at tickemaster won't let you print out your tickets or save them as PDFs so you can send one to a friend or whatever at all any more. Everyone needs to have a ticketmaster account and the app or log on to the mobile site and show up with your greasy-rear end, nigh-unscannable screen in your palm.

What if you're like my old man and you don't have a smart phone? Or am I missing something?

What if it actually isn't hard and old people just like complaining?

8 horsepower motors?! I have a buggy with 4 and that's hard enough. 8 are gunna kill someone! I don't need a car.

*complains 5 years later that everyone else is faster than he is*

If a person can set up online banking they can set up a ticket app.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
If you still refuse to own a smart phone in 2019 that's a personal choice to make your life less convenient.

Just like how my mom couldn't for the life of her figure out why me and my brother liked them drat computers so much for decades. Until she actually sat down and used one.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
I mean, this part is just me, but I generally don't sell my tickets. If this is a common thing for you then yes I could see that as a problem.

Also I'm not defending ticketmaster, I'm defending the concept that a cell phone based ticket tracking system isn't bad inherently and is only bad by the people managing it. The actual system fundimentally makes poo poo easier. The smart phone itself essentially obseleted a huge number of physical devices. The problem is that most people with the drive to make these thing keep turning out to be sociopaths.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Not to mention if you purchased the ticket online, they already have most of your pertinent info. Again if your biggest fear is identity theft, you should have destroyed your computer a decade ago because you are already hosed. Also Air Lines do the same thing and are phasing out the same things so don't fly.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
While I stand behind the bench.

Witnessing my players and their foes clash.

I ask myself.

What would Lu Bu do?

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
If we're going down the route of puck tracking, what people should be looking at is the tech they use to track tennis balls at pro events.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
They gave Codi the C to help him find his jersey.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Popular misconception: everyone thinks it's pronounced Tay-Lor when it's actually Tay-Lour like flour. Easy mistake.

Stretch Marx fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Sep 25, 2019

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Tyson Barrie looks like Tyler Bozak if he spent a week coked out of his mind.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
-e-

Wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
I just want to see them get to the second round.