Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Hockey?
This poll is closed.
hockey 0 0%
sure 0 0%
hickey, thomas hickey 0 0%
86 100.00%
Total: 86 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Ah the forgotten annual nhl center ice charge text from American Express means that the season is nigh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

iospace posted:

CBJ/TB Game 1, 2019 playoffs

You son of a Bitch

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

DJExile posted:

I don't get rule 8. Isn't basically every goalie who stops a rink-length shot just leaving it for a defenseman like 95% of the time anyway?

Since he’s not going to be challenged in this scenario, the goaltender cannot freeze the puck right? So isn’t this a non-issue? I am also confused.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I like chabot, seems like he’s really a talented young defenseman. Too bad he won’t make the NHL team until 2024

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I just assume all of you are fat, except me

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Huggybear posted:

yeah spending less on education and cuts are sure going to help marginalized parents enrol their kids in the most expensive sport on earth

I agree. The caps are the worst.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

stab posted:

I don't know with MacTavish at the helm I'd rather they fly than drive

If MacTavish was my coach, I’d get on the plane

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
There’s other taxes outside of income taxes.

And all of Canada’s other taxes are higher too. Haha eat poo poo flannel havers!

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Misanthrope posted:

Does Florida man and his thirst for meth just permeate through all walks of daily life?

Surely someone making multiple millions a year could insulate themselves from Florida man... can't they?!?!

Florida man is mostly relegated to the inner peninsula. Coastal cities have their own dregs, but that’s what gates and armed guards are for when you’re living on a sinking barrier island.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Sabres just can’t get over that ex gf

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I just want to echo every else’s opinion that the devils Are going to be super annoying this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Just waiting to raise 1488 to the rafters