Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Hockey?
This poll is closed.
hockey 0 0%
sure 0 0%
hickey, thomas hickey 0 0%
86 100.00%
Total: 86 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
I misread pens/caps as pens/flyers and am using that as an excuse to post this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL0o6YZHNdM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Stretch Marx posted:

I mean, this part is just me, but I generally don't sell my tickets. If this is a common thing for you then yes I could see that as a problem.

Also I'm not defending ticketmaster, I'm defending the concept that a cell phone based ticket tracking system isn't bad inherently and is only bad by the people managing it. The actual system fundimentally makes poo poo easier. The smart phone itself essentially obseleted a huge number of physical devices. The problem is that most people with the drive to make these thing keep turning out to be sociopaths.

This is a bad opinion and you should feel bad for having it.