Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jables88
Jul 26, 2010
Tortured By Flan

Orange Crush Rush posted:

"Hey this old rear end song is the story about a fan who was so obsessed with a celebrity it drove him to shut out every friend and loved one, ruined his life and eventually made him kill himself and almost his girlfriend who was a 9 month pregnant Dio"
"LET'S USE THIS AS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT WHAT COULD THAT POSSIBLY SAY ABOUT HOW MUCH WE VALUE CELEBRITY THESE DAYS"

this mf just said 9 month pregnant Dio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hey.

Listen chicken rear end sandwich thread.
Look.

I got something to tell you and the SA app won't let me post a new thread about it.

Frankly I think this is the thread that deserves it.

You're going to laugh at it. You're going to say it's bullshit.
You're going to hate on me.

Good.

loving get your dryer vents cleaned. It costs like $80 and your dryer just goes into loving super speed mode.

If you have room mates this will cost you $20.

If you don't who cares because her tubes are tied and you are blowing that poo poo literally

Look it doesn't matter.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

Jables88 posted:

this mf just said 9 month pregnant Dio

Whoops, forgot a d there

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Big Beef City posted:

The process of making it is animal cruelty embodied.

I mean, you probably know this but it involves sticking a hose into a goose and force feeding it until their liver fattens

That’s basically what I’ve been doing to myself the last 20 years I don’t see what the big deal is

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Does Popeyes have chicken sandies again is the nightmare finally over

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
I only eat foie gras from fat depressed alcoholic geese

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Big Beef City posted:

Hey.

Listen chicken rear end sandwich thread.
Look.

I got something to tell you and the SA app won't let me post a new thread about it.

Frankly I think this is the thread that deserves it.

You're going to laugh at it. You're going to say it's bullshit.
You're going to hate on me.

Good.

loving get your dryer vents cleaned. It costs like $80 and your dryer just goes into loving super speed mode.

If you have room mates this will cost you $20.

If you don't who cares because her tubes are tied and you are blowing that poo poo literally

Look it doesn't matter.

Or you can do what I do and take 1 minute to disconnect the vent and shove your hand in there and pull the lint out.

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.

bird with big dick posted:

Does Popeyes have chicken sandies again is the nightmare finally over

I also need to know.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao virtue signaling that you love factory farmed animals but not those kinds

Veal bread cattle are released from the living nightmare far sooner so I'd argue it's more humane than standard beef production

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

kazr posted:

Veal bread cattle are released from the living nightmare far sooner so I'd argue it's more humane than standard beef production

If the life of a factory farmed cow is pain, then more life = more pain. Veal is the only ethical option

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Popeye's got more sandwich chickens to slaughter. Lets celebrate.