Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Nothing better in the summer than listening to some live music outside and crushing some crispy tall boys. Even basic beers like a bud or coors are just incredible in a jamming outdoors concert

Did you guys go to any great concernts this summer? There's still time - Summer officially ends next week! IF not, did you at least drink a few cool tall boys outside? Because live while you can

JK Fresco fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Sep 13, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Natural Father

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

steel soldier reporting in

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
$5 PBR tallboys.

:discourse:

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

I used to tell my girlfriend, now wife, I was taking her out for a 7 course meal. It was a cheeseburger and a six pack of talls in the back of my Toyota.

Good times.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The best part about tall boys is you can take the empties and fill them with water. Then you can throw them into the crowd and hurt someone.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Chinatown posted:

$2 Rainier tallboys.

:discourse:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I dont drink tallboys!! I drink tallMEN

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Gotta be tall or not at all. :munch:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Depends.

Sometimes they're $5 and the rail drinks are $10.

Sometimes they're $10 and the rail drinks are $5.

I get whatever is 5 bucks.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
my pa smuggles liquor into concerts with cigar tubes

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Drink local poo poo beer you nerd

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
OP those are pints. A tall boy is 24 oz.

E: actually google reveals that it's unclear and the term is poorly defined. Carry on.

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Sep 14, 2019

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I go to a bar that has independent wrestling pretty frequently and they have 2 for $5 narragansett tallboys and nearly everyone in the crowd is double fisting. Tall boys are the ultimate live event beverage option.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

I used to gig with a New Orleans style brass band in Milwaukee and let me tell you $2 PBR tallboys are your best friend because a $50 bar tab doesn't go far when you've got 9 dudes in the band

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
Tall boys are the cutest. Sorry shorties!

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Loden Taylor posted:

I used to gig with a New Orleans style brass band in Milwaukee and let me tell you $2 PBR tallboys are your best friend because a $50 bar tab doesn't go far when you've got 9 dudes in the band

Sounds like you need to reduce the size of your band.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I go to a bar that has independent wrestling pretty frequently and they have 2 for $5 narragansett tallboys and nearly everyone in the crowd is double fisting. Tall boys are the ultimate live event beverage option.

Which gay club is this

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Which gay club is this

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Fenrir posted:

Sounds like you need to reduce the size of your band.

no

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

I cant see the stage

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
The nice part about y’all boys is o can suck thrir dick without hurting my knees

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Is it time to say how much over or under 6 foot I am yet?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Rivethead posted:

I used to tell my girlfriend, now wife, I was taking her out for a 7 course meal. It was a cheeseburger and a six pack of talls in the back of my Toyota.

Good times.

But a 6 pack and a cheeseburger can only be a seven course meal for one person? Your girlfriend wife might be imaginary :psyboom:

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Colonel Cancer posted:

But a 6 pack and a cheeseburger can only be a seven course meal for one person? Your girlfriend wife might be imaginary :psyboom:

not if you split each one. that's romantic!

uguu
Mar 9, 2014

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Is it time to say how much over or under 6 foot I am yet?

Page 3

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
Legit don't think I've had sex with a dude under six feet tall lol

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Yourself doesn't count :classiclol:

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

heading out to get a six pack of Lone Star tallboys brb

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Loden Taylor posted:

heading out to get a six pack of Lone Star tallboys brb

I take back everything I said about drinking local bad beer Jesus bruh drink a bud light

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Rivethead posted:

Good times.

What was his name

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ArtIsResistance posted:

I think you're mistaken, you're posting in the wrong thread which you likely didnt realize when you rushed in to post this

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
My marfans syndrome prevents sex with conventionally limbed individuals furthermore

feller
Jul 5, 2006

ArtIsResistance posted:

hey bros, this they's thirsty

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

"my wife!"
-the borat

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
I went to see Iron Maiden and I smoked a weed on the lawn

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
the eddie on stilts was the tall boy in this case

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

ArtIsResistance posted:

same

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ArtIsResistance posted: