Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thanks for the input washed up internet personality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

LordArgh posted:

as to the reasons why the OP hates young women and wants them to receive harsh punishments, we can only speculate

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
Is this the thread where 40 yo white goons act like they know what's best for this teenage girl :allears:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
its a testament to how boring football actually is that alongside the players you have to train teams of cheerleaders to help make the game watchable. other sports can get by on just the game being entertaining

central dogma posted:

Is this the thread where 40 yo white goons act like they know what's best for this teenage girl :allears:
its the thread where nice guys inexplicably feel that sexually active teen girls deserve prison time. especially if they did crimes

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking

gary oldmans diary posted:

its the thread where nice guys inexplicably feel that sexually active teen girls deserve prison time. especially if they did crimes

That's pretty hosed up.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
jfc im just trying to promote louis ck's next album

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
(to women with disabilities) what it do jeff ross

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

its a testament to how boring football actually is that alongside the players you have to train teams of cheerleaders to help make the game watchable. other sports can get by on just the game being entertaining

I haven't seen a single person slut shame this girl. I certainly haven't. I was loving all the drat time in High School, it's a straight up miracle i don't have kids. Her having sex isn't the problem at all.

You can view this story through a lot of lenses, and one of those lenses is one in which the girl was hopelessly oppressed and victimized by the puking hellscape that is Ohio.

It's loving weird how everyone suddenly wants to make this about race or about men telling women what to do, sometimes people can just have opinions on hosed up poo poo that happens without having to make it a soapbox.

In a better version of the world, this wouldn't have happened, and ultimately no matter what this girl's life is kind of over, imagine going back to school after everyone finds this out. her DMs are probably truly apocalyptically hosed up at this point.

I also amended the OP to clarify that she probably didn't kill the baby and that this is simply terrible, instead of chilling and gruesome.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

marijuanamancer posted:

thanks for the input washed up internet personality
leave my friend Mega64 alone

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
^

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
She can't post for 3 years? Cruel and unusual punishment in my opinion but I am not an anal.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

hahahaha

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
its a lovely opinion, but i dont think she did anything wrong. why is burying a body in your yard illegal? because otherwise she would have had to pay money to have a service/cremate/bury. do we think the young woman who became pregnant and only found out 2 months before they were going to give birth, was going to have resources for handling still births/miscarriage? like what options did she really have?

if i gave birth to a child and it didnt survive, i think burying it is fine. am i supposed to suck the nutrients out of it, or use it for something?? and like ive known women who do drugs, drink, commit risky behavior while pregnant, and thats not illegal. sending her to jail would be criminalizing her for a miscarriage and thats like even more hosed up than a dead baby in a yard. and whats the probation supposed to teach her? definitely try harder to erase evidence of her pregnancy, if the child dies? she cant leave the state for an abortion later, if she needs or wants one, she cant drink, she cant own a gun.

the mother of the boyfriend said "Now, instead, every May 7, I don’t get to have a birthday party for my first grandchild. Instead, I send her balloons to heaven", like wow, go gently caress yourself lady. this young woman clearly is having issues with taking care of herself and all you can think about how much of a bitch she is? the people who are trying to criminalize this can sit in a long line of dicks and spin, spin, spin.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Cubone posted:

leave my friend Mega64 alone

Thank you.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

its a lovely opinion, but i dont think she did anything wrong. why is burying a body in your yard illegal? because otherwise she would have had to pay money to have a service/cremate/bury.

Big coffin strikes again!!

Reminder to pre-order your coffin from CostCo now so your family doesn't get ripped off! Please disregaed if your family hates you and you have no friends, as the American government will then pay for your coffin and a plot in the potters field

Mega64
May 23, 2008

the mother of the boyfriend said "Now, instead, every May 7, I don’t get to have a birthday party for my first grandchild. Instead, I send her balloons to heaven"

The cheerleader is being really disrespectful to her future mother-in-law by delivering a stillborn child, not the best way to impress her new family. They should've upped it to four years probation and thrown in a red text for good measure.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

I haven't seen a single person slut shame this girl. I certainly haven't. I was loving all the drat time in High School
why would you unnecessarily make that subject specifically about you like this?

Bust Rodd posted:

You can view this story through a lot of lenses, and one of those lenses is one in which the girl was hopelessly oppressed and victimized by the puking hellscape that is Ohio.
no. no no no. you do not have to engage the subject with the correct preconceived notion to be able to figure out if the defendants story is or isnt contradicted by the evidence

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

You get 'im gary. Really tell him and get him and tell him

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

It’s all too confusing to me me to post

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

dont even know why he posted all that at me

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Im worried sbout bust rodd. Worried about his brain

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Don’t worry baby my big juicy brain can’t hurt you in your soft and cozy echo chamber.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Please ^et help, BR. We love you snd we're worried about you

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Just logging in to something awful to hear OP talk about how much siiiick pussy he fuuuucked in high school. Pull down your pants and get to work amirightbro

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Buncha virgins weird postin’ in GBS tonight, such a shame. Maybe if you ever logged off you could find happiness.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i will never log off, internet man

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bust Rodd posted:

Buncha virgins weird postin’ in GBS tonight, such a shame. Maybe if you ever logged off you could find happiness.

:irony:

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Was hoping for a funnier thread given the title!

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
glad to see all the clever posters out tonight

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

JK Fresco posted:

Big coffin strikes again!!

Reminder to pre-order your coffin from CostCo now so your family doesn't get ripped off! Please disregaed if your family hates you and you have no friends, as the American government will then pay for your coffin and a plot in the potters field

trappist monks will make you a baby coffin for free lotta people don't know this one weird trick morticians hate

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

sure okay posted:

Lol shes white op

op meaning overpowered right

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's illegal cause it's littering, you are supposed to use the green bin or composter.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
This is the best dead baby thread all week

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

its a lovely opinion, but i dont think she did anything wrong. why is burying a body in your yard illegal? because otherwise she would have had to pay money to have a service/cremate/bury. do we think the young woman who became pregnant and only found out 2 months before they were going to give birth, was going to have resources for handling still births/miscarriage? like what options did she really have?

if i gave birth to a child and it didnt survive, i think burying it is fine. am i supposed to suck the nutrients out of it, or use it for something?? and like ive known women who do drugs, drink, commit risky behavior while pregnant, and thats not illegal. sending her to jail would be criminalizing her for a miscarriage and thats like even more hosed up than a dead baby in a yard. and whats the probation supposed to teach her? definitely try harder to erase evidence of her pregnancy, if the child dies? she cant leave the state for an abortion later, if she needs or wants one, she cant drink, she cant own a gun.

the mother of the boyfriend said "Now, instead, every May 7, I don’t get to have a birthday party for my first grandchild. Instead, I send her balloons to heaven", like wow, go gently caress yourself lady. this young woman clearly is having issues with taking care of herself and all you can think about how much of a bitch she is? the people who are trying to criminalize this can sit in a long line of dicks and spin, spin, spin.

Nah it's dumb as gently caress who gives a poo poo if she buried a dead rear end baby, she didnt know how to deal with that poo poo and was likely already going through shock and just zombied the majority of the act in some dissassociative state, should really sympathize with a young girl who suffered something horrific that this poo poo country refused to prepare her for or allow adequate treatment and options for then proceeded to punish her when some massively premature baby slid out of her and looked stillborn.

The baby is dead and never had a life or real identity, is it tragic? Yeah, but imo what's the use, what was it denied? A proper burial? For who? Some rando rear end people who would have stood around the baby coffin saying "How sad."

Because that's all she did, deny some inane bullshit like that, the "crime" here is purely based on some abstract concept of paying respect in the "proper" way.

Dust the drat thing off and bury it again then go to the girl and say that next time this happens she should feel okay to go to someone and ask for help, which people emphatically failed to do honestly. Only people to blame here is this country's warped idea of how to approach natal care.

gently caress that anyone would think the best response is to act like not making cogent decisions in that kind of situation is something that warrants punishment.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Sep 15, 2019

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if you dont kill yourself at least be assured that other people would, given the opportunity

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love
This poor girl is going to be getting death threats from “pro life” lunatics for years :smith:

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

Kazak posted:

Ra Ra Room!
Baby in the Womb!

Ra Ra Round!
Baby in the Ground!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Icochet posted:

This is the best dead baby thread all week

I remember when dead baby threads meant something!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Mega64 posted:

I remember when dead baby threads meant something!

i remember when we had zombaby threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
This happened back when I was in high school in rural Maine. A girl gave birth to a stillborn at home, kept it on ice in a cooler for two weeks before the dad burned it in a bonfire in the backyard. A neighbor called police and in the end the dad got like a 200 dollar fine for abuse of a corpse.

It was definitely the talk of the Town for months with much speculation on which of the two daughters actually had it and who the dad was.