Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Nat 20: Currently Iran seams to be the culprit and shits about to get really scary.

Saudi Arabia has cut oil and gas production following drone attacks on two major oil facilities run by state-owned company Aramco.

Energy Minister Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman said the strikes had reduced crude oil production by 5.7m barrels a day - about half the kingdom's output.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-49703143

Preoptopus fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Sep 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
it...happening?

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
Thank god I filled my tank up yesterday

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Neat, should be interesting to see what happens from here.

Probably bad stuff, but whatever, bad stuff always happens, we're doomed anyway, might as well ramp the doom up.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

The Houthis are at the forefront of the fight against climate change.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
I bet it's the CIA going rogue. Trump firing all their higher-ups in favor of the DIA has them super mad

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

watch Trump send a loving tweet

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Where do I get ten drones? That seems unattainable.

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

More Primus For Fucks Sake.
It was pissed of John Bolton who is the culprit. he couldnt bomb Iran when he had a chance.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Wow holy poo poo its almost as if the military needs to come up with an excuse for millions of gallons of missing oil and destroy any kind of decent weather barometer science has made. Whats next, they gonna say a leprechaun broke into Fort Knox and stole all the gold? :downsbravo:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Hi? Yeah I'll take an order of sweet & sour crude with a side of war crimes

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I hope a drone shoots me dead on the way to work, I love the modern world.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Less Claypool posted:

It was pissed of John Bolton who is the culprit. he couldn’t bomb Iran when he had a chance.

The CIA was trying to claim Iran shot down a drone and literally nobody believed their bullshit. Now that they lost Bolton their inside man they're afraid of who Trump is going to make peace with next

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Anything for that 2nd term. gently caress.

Reading predictions of crude going up 10 bucks a barrel. Not as bad as I thought.

Preoptopus fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Sep 15, 2019

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Whats next, they gonna say a leprechaun broke into Fort Knox and stole all the gold? :downsbravo:

...yes?

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
The CIA fears a Trump second term. It was bad enough when he refused to bomb
Iran. What's next? Peace with North Korea? Cuba?? Closing military bases??? It's horrifying

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
gonna suck if you use favor/uber as your main income for awhile.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

I read the news article the OP posted, put some pants on, and just went and topped off my tank.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
Man I wish I had money so I could go long on US fracking companies - the number is going to love them when it opens again!

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Bout to go fill a whole truckload of 5gals with guzzoline wish me luck boyos

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

CIA paid houthis to do it so we can blame it on iran

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Former DILF posted:

Bout to go fill a whole truckload of 5gals with guzzoline wish me luck boyos

Three days ago I saw a rig capable of carrying that tanker, you want to get outta here? You talk to me.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Hard to believe, RIP Yemen, Jordan and Iran I guess.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Crap, I hope this doesn't make gas horribly expensive, it would really be terrible to watch on my commute in my electric car. :smug:

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Jose Oquendo posted:

I read the news article the OP posted, put some pants on, and just went and topped off my tank.

This, but I missed a step.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Most US gas is domestically sourced but lol if you don't think commodities traders aren't going to seize this event to buttfuck us on oil prices for weeks, if not months.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
need to send pallets of cash to iran to beg for peace stat!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
as an expert in middle eastern geopolitics I

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Cubone posted:

as an expert in middle eastern geopolitics I

quick get brown moses to look at some google maps

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Wow holy poo poo it’s almost as if the military needs to come up with an excuse for millions of gallons of missing oil and destroy any kind of decent weather barometer science has made. What’s next, they gonna say a leprechaun broke into Fort Knox and stole all the gold? :downsbravo:

You sound worried about stuff.

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Preoptopus posted:

Nat 20: Currently Iran seams to be the culprit and shits about to get really scary

Oh no scary!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mega64 posted:

I hope a drone shoots me dead on the way to work, I love the modern world.

we will see armed drones in use in american skies within 2 decades I am 100% certain

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Gonna be seeing a fuckload of italian restaurant table cloths in the news over the next few days

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

quick get brown moses to look at some google maps

also mandatory reminder that brown moses is actually white

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I'd like to think that the us gov allowing domestic gas prices to get jacked would be counter intuitive to Trump's agenda (keeping blue collar pickup truck owners in his collection of supporters, despite loving them constantly), but lol, ya know

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

interwhat posted:

I'd like to think that the us gov allowing domestic gas prices to get jacked would be counter intuitive to Trump's agenda (keeping blue collar pickup truck owners in his collection of supporters, despite loving them constantly), but lol, ya know

Trump does not control the US government. In fact, much of the US government hates his agenda and actively works against him

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

interwhat posted:

That should make gas cheaper, if anything.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Milo and POTUS posted:

we will see armed drones in use in american skies within 2 decades I am 100% certain

How did you come up with this concrete timeline with 100% certainty? Thats amazing man.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

filling up immediately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
lol imagine if Trump had lost we'd have 5 carriers steaming there right now