Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Sure, I'll toss in a generic. It kind of surprises me that this sort of game doesn't seem terribly common on PC.

Name: Sophia
Appearance: Blonde woman
Role: Mage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
I'm curious, how's Sophia doing? She seems to be around a lot, but is almost never mentioned in the updates.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

OOrochi posted:

I do love how Yates is actually somewhat of a human being. I feel like a lot of games would've just kept him totally unrepentant.

It's an idea I've seen before with necromancers in fantasy: presenting them as having no problem with reanimating bodies because the soul has clearly gone elsewhere so why begrudge the body you left behind being used for something useful? But then either not knowing ghosts and whatnot exist, or drawing a distinction between manipulating dead bodies and manipulating dead spirits.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Thanks for the LP!