Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
Oh gosh, synchronicities. I was watching Hellier and had to give up in increduity in the middle of the second season because they stretched things a little too far. Seriously, they ~had a conversation with a being~ by using THE GOD HELMET, conveniently the only non-academic version!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

Hackers film 1995 posted:

i binged hellier season 1 recently and i am so mad at this thread. it was a great big nothing. they didnt even try to fake compelling evidence! it was however an interesting look into the particular delusions these people have. ok maybe i would have liked it more if they would have made it much much shorter.

Ok, now watch season 2 and let us know how far you get before you quit in derision.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

I got up until they decided balloons were a big deal and just couldn't take it anymore.

edit:
Although the "psychic abduction" is what really broke it for me, the balloons were just when I decided I wasn't going to miss anything.

I could only get a little past the GoD HeLmEt bit before I had to jump ship

Also: "Oh man the entire towns cops totally followed me out of the state!!"

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
Are they sure the pharaoh just didn't hate her an told the priests or whoever scribed it to make her look ugly as hell?

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
if they are jamming things to stop, idk, gps locks for missles or something, wouldnt the area have to be large enough to where he could conceivably be outside the range of damage? I mean, the missile would probably just default to a ballistic profile in the absence of any gps guidance.