Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I hope Rusev destroys more beta cucks every week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The loving loser who injured himself out of the ring and into being a worse heel than Michael Cole shouldnt be talking about betas, cucks or anything imo?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

The loving loser who injured himself out of the ring and into being a worse heel than Michael Cole shouldnt be talking about betas, cucks or anything imo?

Look how not mad you are. You're so getting worked. What a mark.

Nah for real though, Corey Graves is a cringey dweeb.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So I theorized last week that Gable had probably re-signed recently and winning KotR was his push for signing, buuuuuut he didn't win King of the Ring! So maybe he didn't re-sign!

That'd be neat.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I only caught the Cesaro/Mysterio match and the womens tag afterwards and the Fiend coming out at the end. I really thought that they had gone over time with the Funhouse stuff at the end so RAW seemed good to me.

Ricochet vs Mike could make sense as a feud as Mike is jealous of how over Ricochet is, while he's languishing in catering at RAW....instead Mike gets Rusev...which is meh.

TV Zombie fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Sep 17, 2019

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I've come up with the idea that CHad Gable re-signed as a joke

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

yea ok posted:

Looks like the heel is doing his job right

Which one

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

All

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

MJeff posted:

So I theorized last week that Gable had probably re-signed recently and winning KotR was his push for signing, buuuuuut he didn't win King of the Ring! So maybe he didn't re-sign!

That'd be neat.

Gabel is one guy I'd be glad to see go elsewhere and show what he can do

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

quote:

The WWE Draft happens across two weeks in November

did they really push it back a month or is this a typo

Also Gable in AEW is my dream

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Satin reported that tonight's episode of RAW was ran entirely by Heyman. So that remark by Graves was almost certainly not Vince screaming into his headset if so.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Which remark?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Satin, others, and Meltzer have blamed a lot of the bad things on paul heyman and eric bischoff, lately.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

TV Zombie posted:

Which remark?

The beta cuck remark apparently? I mean it doesn't shock me considering Graves is a MASSIVE chud.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Gable didn't win but I thought he look great in the match. I don't think having faces with the KOTR gimmick works anyway, especially not ones that are meant to be underdogs. To say he's buried is hugely premature right now

Of course he could also not resign and leave for IMPACT as well

DarkstarIV posted:

Satin reported that tonight's episode of RAW was ran entirely by Heyman. So that remark by Graves was almost certainly not Vince screaming into his headset if so.

I'd be surprised if Vince knew what a beta cuck was. That seems more like 100% brokebrained Corey

Midnightghoul fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Sep 17, 2019

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Midnightghoul posted:

Gable didn't win but I thought he look great in the match. I don't think having faces with the KOTR gimmick works anyway, especially not ones that are meant to be underdogs. To say he's buried is hugely premature right now

I'd be surprised if Vince knew what a beta cuck was. That seems more like 100% brokebrained Corey

Yeah, having faces win matches really isn't how WWE does things.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

MJeff posted:

Yeah, having faces win matches really isn't how WWE does things.

True, him losing every previous KOTR match really hurt him, I dont know how he got to the final

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Okay even assuming I bought into the idea that The Fiend was a benevolent supernatural being that could rip my soul out of my body and find new creative ways to torture me for all eternity, I still wouldn't be that scared of him after being beat Brock and Braun in less than a month.

Also how does Braun manage to find a way to bury the entire tag division at least once every year

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Sep 17, 2019

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
hell yeah king corbin baby awoo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Like him beating Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania, this will really pay off in the long run!

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Jerusalem posted:

Like him beating Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania, this will really pay off in the long run!

jerusalem's favorite son, baron corbin

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Have you ever seen Jerusalem and Baron Corbin in the same place? Makes you think. :tinfoil:

Also its amazing how quickly Sasha's heat with the audience has died down since her return. Then again no one cared about that match until Becky and Charlotte ran in afterwards.

And unless its an actual leg injury, Alexa's leg spot is really dumb now and incredibly pointless booking.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
The R-Truth/Kane bit sounds adorable.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
as i was reading the raw recap in the OP (thank you for your service j-ru, i'm not sure how many gods you've crossed to have to endure this punishment but it's appreciated nonetheless) i realized "holy poo poo how did they manage to pack so much garbage into 3 hours............." only for the recap to have another 6 or 7 segments left i hadn't read.

as i was nearing the end i also thought, "i kind of want to quote every stupid inexplicable segment on this show individually, and write "why" in between each of them, only to then realize i'd be doing that for literally every segment and the post would be gigantic

after finishing the recap, i then thought, "man. how do people watch this shitshow with any form of optimism left in their bodies? what kind of unbreakable spirit do these people have?" like i know most of this thread is hatewatching (which, good on you guys i guess but i can't be in that world) but there are people convinced that it's worth watching thirty hours of drizzling shits every week for maybe a decent 8 minute mustafa ali or aj styles match or something (it isn't. you people do not realize how valuable your time on this earth is.)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Shine posted:

The R-Truth/Kane bit sounds adorable.

Truth and Kane just casually walking off together to watch Raw was really neat, I have to say :)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Midnightghoul posted:

If he doesn't resign he can't go to impact since he'd be under wwe contract and also I think AEW would be all over him if he does

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

KOTR champ Corbin

quote:

Lengthy Mike Kanellis cucking angle

quote:

Lacey/Dana rematch part 6

...g*d bless you Jerusalem. most weeks they don't make it easy on you to do this, and then some weeks they put out poo poo that actively makes the rest look mild in comparison

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

The Fiend mask is still really loving stupid in an incredibly bad way.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Jerusalem posted:

Andre Battle Royale, MitB but no title, King of the Ring, free space. He just needs a Mixed Matched Challenge win and we have a useless accolade bingo.

I mean this result shouldn't surprise anyone once Joe was out of the tourney. Babyfaces don't win King of the Ring anymore, they just don't.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Dimebags Brain posted:

Turn on your monitor

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Dimebags Brain posted:

yes but there is a new tool album out and these are the times we have been given

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
When Bray was in the height of his "pick a feud with a random guy then lose" years, he actually did have a feud with Seth that he won. Like Seth never got his win back, it's one of the only two singles feud Bray outright won (the other being Ryback strangely enough). So Seth should be suuuuper duper dead against The Fiend.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Dimebags Brain posted:

nah

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

drat that cyberfights vid had better prod quality than i remember

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
K I just saw the AoP subtitled promo. I fully believe Heyman is in charge cause even people doing foreign heel gimmicks wouldn't get that much non english promo time with vince.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I joked about it in the GDT but seriously did that AOP promo remind anybody else of the awful and quickly aborted Southern Justice gimmick they gave to The Godwins?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Seth Rollins opened the show to talk about how he didn't even have a chance to celebrate his win against BRAUN! at the PPV before he was "cloaked in darkness" and saw the face of THE FIEND. The crowd chanted,"YOWIE WOWIE!" in response to his dread and fear over their upcoming Hell in a Cell match. After discussing the match and his victory, Seth thanked The Legion of Doom for giving him the opportunity to step out and make the WWE Championship match. Rollins also thanked Jimmy Uso before saying "gently caress you Jimmy! loving loving Uso!" before the two embraced and chanted "Oo-ee-ee-e-e-e-e-e-ey-ey-ey-ey!" in response to a fan chant. He finished with "Hey, yeah, I'm Seth Rollins," before being hugged by the crowd.

TLC was brought out by Dean Ambrose, who said, "I'm not afraid of TLC."

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Not gonna lie, outside of the Kane/Truth segments, that show sounds like absolute dog poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

TLC was brought out by Dean Ambrose, who said, "I'm not afraid of TLC."