Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Guys I bought this copy of Super Mario World at this yard sale and it's not starting right, it's just showing a hyperrealistic picture of Donkey Kong covered in blood

is this a glitch or something? did I get ripped off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
My character in the game died, and I died in real life, too.

Because I was that character!

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
A taped episode of Cheers that turns you into a pedophile if you watch it

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
Have you tried blowing into the cartridge to make it work?

The reason I ask is because you shouldn’t— it steals your breath and uses part of your soul to give itself life.
That’s how I ended up like this... the way I am...

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
My neighbors have red eyes, and white all over! I'm living next to a bunch of potheads.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

I woke up this morning and my pots and pans were all over the floor, what the devil happened here

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

I said this was a warning. I lied. It wasn't an unlisted youtube of j-horror imagery that put Mr. Booboo's mark on me, it was a forum post - a shitpost in an ITT thread, just like this one.

I'm so sorry. M͙̣͚r̸̦̼̼.̯̫̫̜͚̣ ̝̫Ḇ̻̫̀o̤̜̤͚o͏b͏͚̖̱͓o̡͉̪̫̱̘̳o̢̯ ̴̺̯̳ḿ̝̬͖̥͓a̝̟d̦̩̹̭̜͓̫͘e ̹̘̞̞͓̳ͅm̴̬̜̜̠͓e̙̦̰̳̺ ̞̺̲d̨̟̮o̹̙̘͝ ̥͙̜i̜̘͝t̵̹͚̼̫͉.͙̭̝

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Oh boy! My uncle finally brought me a brand new cartridge of The Legend of Zelda, and it's gold! I'm putting it in my NES right now so I can play.

Wait a minute...

where's the title screen? What's this?

It's just... it's just a gray screen...

And it keeps blinking on and off...

oh god...

Oh God, the blinking, it won't stop!

This is the scariest [REDACTED] I have ever seen!!!

Later that day I learned I didn't even have an uncle. Or parents. I was made in a test tube, and like in the movie Judge Dredd they had taken a picture of me as a baby in a lab then photoshopped out the background and inserted stock happy parents, instead of just taking a regular picture with some random interns or something posing as parents.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Only registered members can see post attachments!

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
And then I loving died, the end.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

I held in my farts for so long, that I became my fart.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
del win32.exe :hai:

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
There's a secret lost episode of King of the Hill where Dale graphically murders everyone in town while revealing who the real culprit of the JFK assassination was

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

I'm sitting in the lobby of a Motel 6 off the highway. A 15-year-old boy takes the seat next to me, and tells me to avoid the outdoors. He claims to be a member of a top-secret Government Cryptid Response Force" and regales me with his exploits of outwitting Slenderman. I remember how old that SA thread is now, realize I'm dead, and finally leave purgatory.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Grammarchist posted:

I'm sitting in the lobby of a Motel 6 off the highway. A 15-year-old boy takes the seat next to me, and tells me to avoid the outdoors. He claims to be a member of a top-secret Government Cryptid Response Force" and regales me with his exploits of outwitting Slenderman. I remember how old that SA thread is now, realize I'm dead, and finally leave purgatory.

poo poo man good thing you didn't watch that episode of cheers

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
IM DEAD IM DEAD IM DEAD IM DEAD IM DEAD

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
I clicked this thread but only saw a super disturbing picture and I started puking so hard that I rocketed out the window and DIED!

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
*REDACTED*

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

I cut open a watermelon, and there was this weird green and blue ball inside.

It was really strong and I couldn't break it, so I put it in a vise.

After I broke it, it cracked in half and my whole house fell down on top of me.

I crawled out from the rubble and looked up at the sky, and the other half of the earth was visible in the sky and flying away.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

The Walrus posted:

IM DEAD IM DEAD IM DEAD IM DEAD IM DEAD

ok guys i had to type this on my phone because whenever i type anything on my PCs keyboard it just comes out as that over and over WTF!!!!

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Something... horrifying... chased me from my bathroom. I've never been more scared in my life, I'm hiding under the bed posting this from my phone, please help.

Also, what do you think I should do next? In a few hours I'll check the responses and see if there are any good suggestions.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Time to surf upon the Internet on this day in ca. 1999. I sure do love looking at pictures on The InterNet with my time appropriate Browser that can load an image in less than five minutes. Hm, what will this image be? "hello.jpg", why what a wonderful name for an image! Hello to you to, image! It's loading through the JPEG scan levels now... But... wait a minute... is that a naked man? Oh my god, what is that naked man doing to his butthole?!?!?!

I immediately died.

During the investigation into my death, the FBI wrote this post.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Poop from a butt.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
I found a copy of Pitfall for Atari 2600 but when I turned it on instead it played a hyperrealistic episode of Trailer Park Boys where Bubbles pukes blood everywhere now I have terminal cancer

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
hey, does anyone see that guy standing in the corner? he's wearing the same clothes as me... but i can't see his face... because he's wearing my favorite black hoodie, which covers my face...
i'm going to go look at his face OH MY GOD IT'S A SKELLINGTON and MY FACE IS ALSO BONES

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I have something to tell you. It is about the events. The video game cartridge events. It is scary. This is not a test or a warning. I am writing this to warn you.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
i'm glad i committed all those murders because now that means i get to be spit-roasted every night by Slenderman and Jeff the Killer, which is just the way i like it

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

There's an unreleased hyper-realistic episode of Pokemon that perfectly adapts Shirley Jackson's "The Lottery." A bootleg was accidentally returned to Blockbuster and the government crushed the franchise searching for it. The last copy is hidden somewhere in Bend, Oregon and is guarded by Bigfoot. I know this because I'm a ghost.

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

I am the thing from Uranus!

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

there was a test and the results were scary. even scarier, they happened in russia or china or something. that is how they got away with running the tests, because scary things often happen there and the government is okay with it.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

On the night of The 13th
Month and half to Hallows' Eve,

After making daily bread - if you lurked a RIP thread,
Hex was planed upon your head.

Through OP's black eyes of mare
For in Wiccan commune did you share,

Spin around, clap your hands!
Donate to your local SPCA - or you drop dead.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

Good Ol Filbert posted:

I am the thing from Uranus!

when i, GE Cafe, decided to take a shower, i expected to come out cleaner -- but in truth i emerged from that place far, far dirtier

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Bonaventure posted:

when i, GE Cafe, decided to take a shower, i expected to come out cleaner -- but in truth i emerged from that place far, far dirtier

Jesus christ no

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Darn it, I fell into this dark cave all by myself and now I'm trapped. Oh well, good thing I brought along my trusty video camera like people usually do when they go walking in the woods by themselves!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

if Lowtax has taught me anything whatever you do, do NOT look at the stupid bloody baby

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
The car behind me keeps flashing it's lights and tailgating me for miles now! Oh wait, it's a cop, I'm doing like 30 over.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
"check out these cool cartoon guys," my friend Jamie said and handed me his phone, "they're called klurfs"

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

King of Bees posted:

The car behind me keeps flashing it's lights and tailgating me for miles now! Oh wait, it's a cop, I'm doing like 30 over.

Sir,
you were going 30 under you were doing 5 in a 35, please step out of the vehicle and submit to a sobriety test.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
pockets are full of mashed potatoes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LouisF
Mar 16, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
played a copy of duke nukem forever that i didnt get lost or stuck in