Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Autistic Edgy Guy posted:

pockets are full of mashed potatoes

shoes full of gravy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Oh man cool this old thrift store has a pair of my favorite Hulk Hogan brand Meat Shoes!

I'll just put them on and

oh no my feet are turning into beef jerky nooooooooooo

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
In an eldritch voice my spaghetti roared "THAT'S A SPICY MEATBALL!"

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I've met selndermans big brother fatman and now I'm dead!!

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Shadow people are real man, you know that Catholic church in the old town quarter? St. Butthaniels or something like that? It's crawling with them. I drove past it once on a Saturday night on a full moon, should have known better but I had one too many shots of Jager, anyway I see one of them at the crossroads and it's eyes blazed back at me so I stomped on the gas to escape before it could steal my soul. Despite being ethereal they still make a pretty loud thump when you drive through them.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm trapped in a universe where Donald Trump is the President of the United States

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Yesterday my landline rang and I picked up. "Stop loving my son you gently caress" the voice of my dead gay dad said. But I don't have a phone?!?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I was working pizza delivery and had to go to an old house. All the lights were off and when I knocked on the door nobody was home. Suddenly I heard a noise that sounded like a gurgle or a plop and when I looked in the window I saw a pair of eyes! I dropped the pizza on the door and ran off without making anyone pay for it!

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Defiance Industries posted:

I was working pizza delivery and had to go to an old house. All the lights were off and when I knocked on the door nobody was home. Suddenly I heard a noise that sounded like a gurgle or a plop and when I looked in the window I saw a pair of eyes! I dropped the pizza on the door and ran off without making anyone pay for it!

GE Cafe orders a pizza

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I found this scary dead forum from the 90s on my midnight web surfing. I tried to open a thread and I was greeted with the worst horror imaginable... A man's distended anus, staring into the depths of my soul. I smashed my monitor but the image still haunts me.

It has exited it's web sarcophagus and follows me in the meat world. Just today I saw an innocent circle with two hands, and the apparition appeared over it!!

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
i inherited a copy of mario karts from my dead gay uncle and now my house is covered in blood and the devil is shoving pineapples up my butthole

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

After I got back from that last exterminator gig in the run down cabin, I started to feel them... the bugs had infested me; crawling under my skin, eating me alive. I finally went to the doctor, and when the test results came back, he looked horrified... pale. Then he uttered the most terrifying words I ever heard.

"Stop smoking meth."

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

*children’s cartoon character does something heinous in an overly detailed way, because good horror is all about being as graphic as possible at all times*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mario looked at me. I looked at Mario. Mario looked at me. I looked at Mario.

"Blood," Mario said.

"Blood," I said.

Mario and I looked at Luigi, who was bleeding realistically.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Colonel Cancer posted:

I found this scary dead forum from the 90s on my midnight web surfing. I tried to open a thread and I was greeted with the worst horror imaginable... A man's distended anus, staring into the depths of my soul. I smashed my monitor but the image still haunts me.

It has exited it's web sarcophagus and follows me in the meat world. Just today I saw an innocent circle with two hands, and the apparition appeared over it!!
This story ends with you at a county fair screaming "But I've already seen the goat! I've already seen it!"

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

There's a demon haunting my electric toothbrush. I think it got in when I used it without fully recharging it.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Guys I think my cursed game is busted, this blood only looks normal levels of realistic. Not even super realistic. I tried to return it for one that isn't defective but the store owned by a dark warlock is just a regular Circuit City again!

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

There's a demon haunting my electric toothbrush. I think it got in when I used it without fully recharging it.

Hmm, and this demon, last time you said was trying to use your toothbrush to sodomize you. N-no put the letter opener down...

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I know you will never believe me but if you are reading this, beware! There is a demon at the end of this thread and it will get you if you continue...

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
I just discovered the dark secret of my house

My stairs are uninsulated

naem
May 29, 2011

in a completely original premise that has never been done before I and five of my super fun cool friends who are real people that exist and I interact with regularly drove to stay in a CABIN IN THE WOODS

yes, like the movie

anyways it was my real actual friend’s uncle’s cabin who is also a real person. as we drove past the cliff a creepy looking gas station attendant told us “don’t go up to that cabin, there’s a monster you’ll all die!!”

yes, again like that movie no this is a real story it’s not the same just stop ok

“Oh no what if the monster gets us” says the hot girl whose body I will now describe in unnecessary detail

**page after page of rambling descriptions of camping, social interactions with age appropriate peers, told by a socially stunted internet shut in**

...And that’s when we realized, there were only six of us who was the seventh sleeping bag????

yes just like every other shapeshifter creepypasta, look do you want me to get to the part where the girl is naked or what??

**several disturbingly detailed pages of firearms/weapons/ammunition in which my self insert uses violence to impress a girl described in an insultingly one dimensional manner**

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

A skinwalker replaced my friend Dave but since he was a douche to begin with, it's an improvement!

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

I laid on the bed in a cold sweat. You see, the reason I was still awake at this hour was the box.

That box. The one my husband hides under the bed, thinking I don't know about its existence. Thinking he has hid it perfectly from the world, his dirty secret. But I know.

I slowly lowered myself from the bed to the floor as to not wake him. Trembling I reached into the darkness, fingers grasping its edge before slowly pulling it into the dim light cast by the street lamp outside.

My face was a twisted mix of horror and bewilderment as I lifted up the lid of the box. Seeing the contents my stomach twisted in knots and a small scream began to make its way to my lips. Inside that box, greeting me as I sat upon the floor...

Pizza.

dracky
Nov 8, 2010

I was playing mario and there was 12 coins in the level instead of 11 and when I stepped on the goomba the screen went black for 23 seconds, and then when the screen came back on the coin block was 5 pixels to the left of where it usually was, and the ghost of the boy who drowned made my eyes bleed and my hands fell off. I think this may be a glitch?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I'm really enjoying my lovely mood house

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

pixaal posted:

shoes full of gravy

I open my browser but my browser just shows pictures of baked beans, and there are baked beans in my keyboard, and there are baked beans in my mouse, and my computer casing is stuffed full of baked beans, and there are baked beans inside me (I ate some earlier).

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Charmy Bee has been appearing in my dreams, trying to kill me, for weeks.

MajorPain
Apr 18, 2007

Do what now?

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I open my browser but my browser just shows pictures of baked beans, and there are baked beans in my keyboard, and there are baked beans in my mouse, and my computer casing is stuffed full of baked beans, and there are baked beans inside me (I ate some earlier).

Timmy?

impure flutter
May 31, 2014

see, this creepypasta is bad because this character is a trans stereotype, and it makes me uncomfortable.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
I found a Japanese copy of Mario 2 that wasn’t Mario 2 at all, with the waterfalls and turnips and whatnot, but it was like a weird version of Mario 1, but there were poisonous mushrooms that can kill you!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

kazr posted:

I laid on the bed in a cold sweat. You see, the reason I was still awake at this hour was the box.

That box. The one my husband hides under the bed, thinking I don't know about its existence. Thinking he has hid it perfectly from the world, his dirty secret. But I know.

I slowly lowered myself from the bed to the floor as to not wake him. Trembling I reached into the darkness, fingers grasping its edge before slowly pulling it into the dim light cast by the street lamp outside.

My face was a twisted mix of horror and bewilderment as I lifted up the lid of the box. Seeing the contents my stomach twisted in knots and a small scream began to make its way to my lips. Inside that box, greeting me as I sat upon the floor...

Pizza.

Last time I heard that one it was a backpack full of socks.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I paid $5.95 for a copy of Super Mario Bros. for Super Nintendo. I plugged it into my SNES classic. I was super excited. Much to my chagrin instead of Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog appeared on the title screen!
I double checked. The title said “Super Mario Bros.” but the sprite was the Sonic sprite.

Just then Sonic’s eyes started glowing red and the screen started glitching and blood ran down the screen. I started screaming from the horror.

Anyway long story short I didn’t draw those pictures of naked Rouge the Bat, mom.

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
... but the beer was non-alcoholic.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
"No, 'ephebophilia' really isn't the correct term for this sort of thing," said the psychologist.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Nobody has a USB charger I recognize.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I was eating spaghetti but it turned out to be worms!!!

I never should have bought that cursed CD-ROM of Worms for PC.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
In 1934, a serial killer called the Dookyman terrorized the little town of Christchurch, Texas. He was sentenced to death by execution.

His body was never found.

Lately I’ve been seeing a lot of graffiti that says “the Dookyman is coming.”

Do you think they’re connected?

impure flutter
May 31, 2014

Applewhite posted:

In 1934, a serial killer called the Dookyman terrorized the little town of Christchurch, Texas. He was sentenced to death by execution.

i'm equipped with my hunting rifle, bayonet and survival gear in case his body in the woods, or near a lake somwhere. You never know. I'm from Nevada

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

Applewhite posted:

My mom says dookyman has long spindly limbs and a top hat made of bones. I have more details on my deviantart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

One time it was late at night and i was watching nickelodeon. You know, the late night block with all the older sitcoms on it.

The toilet flushes in the other room. The door to the bathroom opens. It's my wife. She holds a stick that looks like a thermometer up and expains that I'm gonna be a dad. I collapsed. I was just not ready to be a father.

She cradles my head and asks if I would like to get a drink at the local bar as a nightcap. Her hands were so soft. I ask why she wants me to go out in a small muffled sob. I ask her if she wants me in her life.

Right as I asked that, the Cheers intro song starts playing on tv. The tension of the moment shatters. We both laugh at the timing of the lyrics. I settle down. She settles down. We both lie on the bed, now more relaxed.

The shows starts, albeit in a bizarre fashion. it's Sam Malone looking right into the camera with an open toothed grin. He's behind the bar, slowly cleaning a mug but not taking his eyes off the audience. This goes on for 30 seconds straight, but I swear it felt like much longer.

Norm shuffles in, also looking right at the crowd, but I nervously think he could see both of us on our bed watching the show. He's got the same look as Sam on his face, a wide, almost devious smile. He sits at the bar, but turns in such a way as to still be watching the audience, watching us. He says hello to Sam, Sam reciprocates, but neither are looking at each other. They're staring at us. Frasier shuffles in, followed by Diane.

One by one I watch, horrified, as every single cast member has a disturbed, wide and grinning visage. They're all staring directly into the camera, grinning. Ted Danson delivers all of his lines perfectly, but really never stops the maliciousness of smiling into my soul. Time stops. What happened in the next 24 minutes i can't really explain. It haunts me in the nights I try to sleep.

Anyways, thats why I can't go to your loving PTA meetings anymore.