Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
put gible in the game you cowards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

rotinaj posted:

With the pattern we have, they will definitely do Gible day. Maybe early next year.

why would they do a community day for a pokemon they're never going to put in the game

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Cowslips Warren posted:

What do you guys do when your phone swing starts to slow? Everything seems fine on it, I moved it from USB to battery, but it still slows and stops. Phone is the same, nothing new has changed.

the rubber bands may be losing their elasticity, try replacing them

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
RIP half egg distance

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
"sir the players aren't happy with our awful events"
"hmm.... Give em another 2 months of eevee breakthroughs"

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
My distance tracking hasn't been working since yesterday, even when I have the app open as I'm walking to work and spinning stops. Is anyone else having this problem?

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Related, I finally got my fit app to sync with go. I'd tried uninstalling and reinstalling the apps and nothing worked. Went into app permissions and switched the location permission off then on again for both, and made sure that all permissions were enabled. This might help you out, with any luck. Opened pogo and it shat out 12k steps and finished my latest hatch.

I tried this and it didn't credit me for any back-distance but I'll let you know if it works after work when I get some more walking done

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I need exactly one friend for the tourism day research task

3020 5174 4621

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Loser_Rex posted:

Ditto. Sent.

thanks!

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I had 2 spawns at home before the change, and now I still have 2 spawns but they spawn only 8 minutes apart so I only have to open the game once an hour to catch them both instead of having a 3 minute window where both spawns were active

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
How did his raid hour last 2 hrs 15 min

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
First raid hour I ever did and I went 11 for 11 with one (weak) shiny but that was pretty cool

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
You can charge TM crabhammer onto kingler at any time right? It wasn't only available during the water event? Is maxing out a kingler with it even worth it?

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I hit level 40 in the middle of raid hour so if anyone is friends with PizzaLad69, don't worry about coordinating ultra or best friend exp with me, just do it whenever you want

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Is walking buddies double candy since it's still normal distance

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
That's stupid

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Hatched a happiny from a 10 km egg. Why is she in there. Why is this legal

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

GPTribefan posted:

I’m still on a fantastic streak of Beldum and Dratini from 10k eggs if it’s any consolation.

On the plus side, snagged a shiny Sneasel yesterday while out and about.

At least those guys are supposed to be in 10 km eggs, happiny was previously quarantined to 7 km until recently apparently

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
When are they putting in gible though

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I hatched a mawile from a 10 km and that feels pretty bad

Centzon Totochtin fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Oct 22, 2019

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
didnt-get-a-single-loving-shiny-eevee gang checking in

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Of 800 item spaces a little over 300 are master balls

I can't use them because I might need them later

But I need inventory space

hacker spotted

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Is blast burn infernape any good

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

A Long Way Down posted:

Anyone else log in today wearing a different outfit than yesterday? It’s still clothes I own but I wasn’t wearing this last night.

This happened to me a couple of days ago, the game took off the magikarp hat I've been wearing since it came out

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
If I used a charge tm on a pokemon with 2 charged moves do I get to pick which one gets changed?

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

Yes, just tap carefully because you won't get a confirmation window unless you tapped on a legacy move

What moves does lucario want then, power up punch and?

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Can we evolve stuff all day to get the CD moves or does it have to be between 11-3 local time

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Every time I try to play with my buddy the app crashes

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I guess it doesn't really matter since I mostly use my buddy slot to get candy for things I need to evolve, unless they broke that too

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

I'd do a full shutdown and reopen just to see if that helps but yeah, the required-AR mechanic seems to have kicked the requirements up a tier

Didn't work but that's OK, ever since I updated to android 10 a lot of apps have been acting weird

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
My last 3 10kms have been feebas but one of them was shiny so still awful overall

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Hatched a dratini from a 10 km I got yesterday. I thought they took them out of the pool?

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Get on my level scrub, a mawile and two feebas from my last three 10ks

Mawile absol absol

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
that's loving awful

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
apparently feebas is a red pokemon because they're all I'm getting from 10 km eggs

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Wheany posted:

You try to switch your pokemon but the game won't do it.

I've been encountering this for years in raids

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Did the latest update break adventure sync again

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

CubeTheory posted:

Uh, do Incense do anything

Yeah give you 6 ratatta

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
How are you supposed to win these pvp battles when your dude just sits there getting hit for 3-5 seconds every time you tell them to use a charge move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Walked well over 50 km this week and have 4 egg slots open but I got zero eggs and 3 silver pinap instead this morning?