Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
https://twitter.com/deathbulge/status/1174377316916617216

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
I'm still mad about an EX gym a block from where I work being turned into a stop. Not even a non-EX gym. A stop.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Willsun posted:

:kiss:

Next, I predict shiny Regice for Christmas.
I predict a somehow less shiny than not shiny Delibird

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Shiny spiritomb

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

SuperKlaus posted:

Some guys at a Mewtwo raid were talking about how cool Psystrike + Shadow Ball Mewtwo would be. This was idle theory chat right because both are limited event moves and a Mewtwo can't know both?
Aren't they both charge moves?

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

You can get two charge moves for PVP now. It costs a tonne of stardust.
Oh yeah, duh. I forget about that because I'm super stingy with stardust and don't do enough bleeding edge stuff to bother.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

seiferguy posted:

That says more about GameFreak's dumb typing decision to make ghost weak against ghost (and dark). I don't get the logic behind it. I mean, I know a good amount of pokemon weaknesses don't make sense, but I don't understand that one at all.
I take it as being that ghosts are the only things that can significantly interact with a ghost. Normal/fighting are entirely physical and thus can't hurt ghosts at all. Ghost and dark exist on the same plane that ghosts do and thus hit as hard as possible. Everything else exists somewhere in between.

e: Poison is mostly physical and bugs are bugs which is why they do half damage

Elysiume fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Oct 18, 2019

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
I used to work within range of two Pokestops. My team moved to a new building (across the street) and now I'm in range of zero. :(

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Hannibal Rex posted:

Once you've become best friends with someone you're never going to meet face to face for lucky trades, you're better off removing them to unclutter your friends list, right?
Depends on what you mean by "better off." If you don't care about sending them gifts or receiving gifts from them then I guess so?

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

seiferguy posted:

I'm a fan of duo raids because yeah, no one seems to raid anymore.

Seattle goons: I'm working out of SLU as of this week. Is there a discord/chat group for there that's semi active?
This is the most active one I know of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Had two old Rhyhorns sitting around that are now ~3400 Rhyperiors. Minimal effort, solid reward.