Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Noxville posted:

Oh gently caress off, there are FIVE regional Pokemon this generation? God I hate this game sometimes.

:niantic:

I like how the only ones hatching out of friend eggs right now are...all the ones I have.

Give me a loving Corsola already. Or a Gibble. I'm not picky, I just want dex completion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

DizzyBum posted:

- IVs are no longer hidden. Appraise tells you (in bar form, still from 0-15) how good the stats are. You can search for perfect Pokemon you own with the filter term '4*'.

When I'm filtering my trashmons, I use "!4*&!3*" as my search string, because I'm a hater and I'm trying for a living dex where everyone is 3* or up. Anyone who's not favorited as my only catch, a shiny, or something that makes me giggle like a CP10 1/1/1 Growlithe, gets mulched for candy.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

iospace posted:

Ground floor.

Patrat first here

Just got two Patrats followed by a Bidoof :downs:

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

Fire Storm posted:

Is this still true with AdventureSync?

I've found it works with the app running in the foreground, or with a Go+/Gotcha. If the vehicle I'm in is going under 30mph, it usually manages to spin stops and pick up most proximate mons. Sometimes it spins stops when the vehicle is faster, and sometimes it doesn't seem to have its poo poo together at all, but the latter seems more dependent on my wireless signal.

Again, disclaimer, don't PoGo and drive.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Lmao just got home and a loving Whimsur is here! One the three I need for this dumb research! And I catch it!!!

It’s actually a ditto. gently caress!

I feel you. My shiny Aerodactyl from an egg didn't count for my Let's GO, Meltan quest.

It's the only Aerodactyl I've seen in a year.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

BGrifter posted:

lol I just realized with Mewtwo in raids I still can’t complete the “Catch a legendary from a raid or research reward” quest. Mewtwo is also mythical.

Welp. Niantic aren’t very good at this whole making games thing.

Haha, oh god, research rewards.

I got my 7 day spawn this weekend. Still got a couple of Legendary slots to fulfill.

I get...an Eevee. gently caress.

It's a flower crown Eevee. OKAY FINE. I can't be mad at Pretty Eevee :unsmith:

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
A story in three parts:

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

HookShot posted:

It's catch an Aerodactyl, not hatch an Aerodactyl.

Find a win 5 raids quest and you'll get it.

There are multiple guide websites that say hatching works. Can't trust the loving internet, tho, can we.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

Mesadoram posted:

Someone got into the cocaine stash...

"IF YOU PRETEND TO HAVE ASTHMA, YOU CAN STILL GET EPHEDRINE AT THE PHARMACY SNRRRRRRRFT"

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
Gotcha picked up a shiny Pidgey today.

I mean, getting a shiny for doing nothing is cool and all, but...oh look, a slightly differently brown birb!

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

Wheany posted:

Yeah, I just got this too but thankfully didn't switch by accident. Turns out, there are several switching bugs

That happens to me all the drat time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
Niantic...made a good choice?