Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

The radar is filled with weird gen z Pokemons I'm scared and confused

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Beware my flying Pokemons says rocket Mook, so I line up 3 rock types, Rhyperior, Ttar x 2

Zubat? Ok, poison attacks, but at least it's a flying type beat it easy.

Crobat? Same again. Costs me a mon but still beat it easy.

Gyarados. loving what? 3 shots my rock boys with water attacks. Righto.

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Oct 1, 2019

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

GTJustin posted:

This is still doable with SD tyranitars, get your free attacks in when the Gyarados enters the arena, then launch SE should almost one shot it. Poliwrath is the tough one if it shows up int he 2 spot

I used stone edge to beat the Crobat, after which it never got time to charge again

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

I tried battles again last week, and gave it up again after losing 5 straight battles to people chain firing charged attacks, that's my Pokemon go story.

Also I still need like 20 electric Pokemon for this research stage and they just don't spawn