Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

Look who I found today:

I'm very happy that I now don't have to go balls to the walls crazy finding one. So much less stressful when you get it immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

Kheldarn posted:

Mega Evolution, like Shiney Pokémon, EVs, IVs, Z Moves, spelling it Forme, and the upcoming Dynamaxing, was a mistake. :colbert:

You just don't like fun do you?

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

The last ball absolutely should catch a pokemon. Let a player sweat the idea of losing a high-tier pokemon, but let the last ball catch.

Jk lol gotta keep the reinforcement intermittent so those sweet sweet pokebucks keep a-comin'

The last ball of a raid can catch. It actually has only two options, it either pops out on the first wiggle, or it stays in for the whole time. There was a time when it couldn't catch at all, but it now can.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

BGrifter posted:

63.5km walked this week, two egg slots open, zero eggs in the reward.

:sigh:

I managed to open my second slot at like moments before the reward happened, and got two eggs for the first time ever. I'm expecting regulation disappointment from them.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

I wonder why they didn't overlay the existing spawn points with the new spawns and just call it a day? There would have been no complaints about that. No missing spawns and new spawns, everyone wins.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

aahhh!!ddium posted:

v important to check what the shiny evo looks like. you hate to see a shiny shellder or piloswine become a real ehhhhhhhhh

I'll hear no derision about my good friend Wigglystache the shiny mamoswine.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

Nov. 16 from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

seiferguy posted:

Items make sense because its easy to hoard that poo poo. Pokemon I've just gotten so good at appraising and trashing as I pick them up. I have so many legendaries that I have to starting trashing them, though.

If you wait until tomorrow at 4 you'll get double candy from trashing legendaries. Always wait until 2x transfer candies if you can.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

I was super lucky today, got my first shiny Shuppet and Bronzor, as well as my first Darkrai whit was 15/13/15, and did a lucky trade with shiny Psystrike Mewtwos and got a 14/14/14. Hopefully my luck holds and I finally get a shiny Gastly.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

Stroop There It Is posted:

:hmmyes:

proudly transgengar here

looking forward to getting 2 excellent throws in a row and loving up the third one 8000x for the golett task too!!!

Man I got two excellents on Gastlys this afternoon before totally loving up the third on a god drat Tauros, which should have been a gimme.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

Duckman2008 posted:

Got an ex raid pass, and I’m actually off that Sunday!

What is the current Ex Raid?

Shadowball Mewtwo.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

Lucky number 1012.

Did not dethrone Buneary for top number of seen before finding a shiny, which took 1150 from release of the shiny to catch.

Now my most ridiculous missing shinies are Pidgey and Sentret.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

Duckman2008 posted:

Amen to this. I’ve wasted 5 charged TMs on a Weavile and it still doesn’t have Avalanche.

My worst was 15 charged TMs to get a Mewtwo Shadow Ball before SB went away. I only had like 20 charged TMs at the time, it was harrowing.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

Hauki posted:

When does the week reset for niantic anyway? I’m on the east coast right now and my walking still seems to be counting towards last week’s total.

9AM Monday I believe.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

I finally hatched something worth hatching. Previous shiny hatches were Igglybuff (super boring), Cleffa (who cares) and A-Diglett (already had).

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

I definitely want Vulpix because Ninetales is one of my all-time favorite shinies, and February is probably going to be too cold to stay out the full three hours a Machop or Rhyperior day would require.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

Here is where I sit. It is extremely annoying pretty much constantly, my phone is too good to get much drift.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

I had a very productive day, took a long walk in the snow, hatched two Gibles, caught one in the wild, hatched a shiny Budew and did a Klink raid and got a shiny in there too.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

I managed to duo my five Lickitungs and got one shiny on the last raid, so a pretty good time.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

JUST MAKING CHILI posted:

Just made myself lucky friends with my alt. What’s the best use of a lucky trade?

The legendary shiny that's been stuck on your alt for months because you can't get lucky with it no matter what (I'm looking at you, Cresselia, you rear end.)

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

Guigui posted:

Not sure if this was a bug or a special event, but we popped on pokemon go and walked to the local 2-stop park, and all of a sudden the phone starts shaking like crazy - there were about 7 times more pokemon around each stop (no lures) as there normally was - was tanking the phone's fps. All were catcheable. While walking about it was almost nonstop pokemon... and then 10 mins later, they all vanishrd.

Every Tuesday from 6-7 local time they've been doing this for the past 1-2 months.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

LumpyGumby posted:

Already had a shiny Granville, but did catch tell more snubbulls before stopping. And I lucked into a shiny Skarmory!

Me too! I like the shiny Skarmory.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

Kantesu posted:

Raid Shinies are guaranteed catches.

Yep, pinap those shiny raid catches!

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

Yes, I noticed that yesterday, it's frustrating. I hatched two gibles then couldnt find them and was worried i had somehow trashed them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

Kheldarn posted:

And Shinys.

Having fun is henceforth outlawed.