Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

FYI for people trying to hatch shiny regionals, there are reports coming in that they've decreased the shiny rate from 1/50 to about 1/150 over the weekend.

So maybe it's time to just stop giving money to Niantic and instead start telling them to gently caress off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

HookShot posted:

Yeah this is super dumb and now I can't find the Silph Road thread about it so did they nuke it?

Apparently there are reports that Niantic are back-peddling with the old "it was an accident" bullshit and it's back to 1/50 now? no way to know for sure yet but I'm still sticking by this...

Dragonstoned posted:

maybe it's time to just stop giving money to Niantic and instead start telling them to gently caress off

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

Company that can't get anything right continues to not get anything right

https://twitter.com/NianticHelp/status/1175016803841564672
New raid hour for Mewtwo announced and of course the day they picked is the start of Yom Kippur...

I wonder if they'll change it

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

THe one good thing about the colossal gently caress up that was raid hour here was that I managed to do a lucky trade for a shadow ball Mewtwo with someone who had some spare.

I can't say I'm thrilled with a repeat when there are plenty of new things they could use but at least it'll be more useful them Deoxys

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Put that Pansear Paw back where it was, the Girantina-A raids end on October 17, so there'll be a different pokemon in time for Halloween. However, hoping for something better may be foolish.

It's probably just going to be Giratina-O

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

ZeusCannon posted:

Whats the level to suggest a goddamn stop again

You have to get to level 12 in a completely different game called Ingress if you want to submit stuff :downs:

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

NTRabbit posted:

Beware my flying Pokemons says rocket Mook, so I line up 3 rock types, Rhyperior, Ttar x 2

Zubat? Ok, poison attacks, but at least it's a flying type beat it easy.

Crobat? Same again. Costs me a mon but still beat it easy.

Gyarados. loving what? 3 shots my rock boys with water attacks. Righto.

I had one tell me he was going to "defeat me in to the ground" and then proceeded to use Rattata, Raticate, Raticate :ughh:

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

Gotcha is actually quite good when Niantic doesn't break its functionality with their dumb untested updates.

I went into town the other day and realised I'd left the bloody thing in the charger and I only brought the strap with me. Felt like such a handicap not having it there to hoover up all the trash I can't be bothered to catch myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The gotcha paid for itself when it caught one for me while I was out and about. I’m on step 8/9 of the Meltan line and get the gently caress out of here with catching an Aerodactyl.

The "Win 5 Raids" task rewards an Aerodactyl, so keep an eye out for that one.