Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the park near me changed to a wailmer nest after gen 5 came and it's so hard to see anything there now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

megas were the best thing to happen to the game until regional formes

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Related, shiny aron is pretty similar to the standard. The visual effect cued me but I had to look at a normal one to make sure it was different.

it's got the blood red eyes of a killer that baby boy aron lacks. the worst is elekid or gengar i think

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

murkrow is god's perfect child and honchcrow is fine but why bother

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

slave to my cravings posted:

The latest tweets from the pogo account make it sound like there will be team rocket go leaders or something.

https://twitter.com/PokemonGoApp/status/1178700733719277568?s=20

that bottom one is huey from mgs

"i didn't want to create mewtwo!! team rocket made me"

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

I found a shiny shellder, but the orange scheme didn't stick to cloyster's evolution :/.

Not a single damned shiny ant.

v important to check what the shiny evo looks like. you hate to see a shiny shellder or piloswine become a real ehhhhhhhhh

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

cp1339 seems like an innocuous name

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Silver Falcon posted:

Oh hey. Stumbled across a shiny Drifloon on the way home! :neckbeard: His stats suck, but who cares. Pretty golden balloon!

looks like a power up balloon from diddy kong racing

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

shiny swinub is gross, shiny piloswine is a pure golden child though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

pathetic little tramp posted:

Is that some kind of spoofing interface? Cool.

spoofing owns