Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
GooN>? SLeep?!
This poll is closed.
6-8 Hours like a regular human 40 27.78%
8-10 hours 45 31.25%
Less then 6 hours 19 13.19%
I'll sleep when I'm dead 8 5.56%
Remember that time Goku slept on Bulma's COOCHIE? 32 22.22%
Total: 144 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I got 6 last night and I'm doing pretty ok. Not groggy, minds pretty clear and I'm able to concentrate on the tasks at hand just fine. When I was 18 years old if I didn't get my daily 12 hours of sleep I'd be running haggard all day. Drinking energy drinks till I felt ok. This lead to an addiction to caffeine and now I drink coffee everyday! :sludgepal: I feel great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I get along best with like 6 or 7 but if I don't have to get up early I tend to sleep like 10+ and feel tired all day.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Resting Lich Face posted:

I get along best with like 6 or 7 but if I don't have to get up early I tend to sleep like 10+ and feel tired all day.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

right around 7.5-8 hours. I don't sleep anymore than that and I feel like complete poo poo if I get 7 or less.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
not a checkbox poll

shameful imho

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Fifteen hours

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Does nobody else think it's weird Goku thought it was perfectly normal to sleep on an old man's balls and worse still said old man didn't discourage it?

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Chinatown posted:

not a checkbox poll

shameful imho

:negative:

impure flutter
May 31, 2014

snacking in bed for sleep energy

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Gologle posted:

Does nobody else think it's weird Goku thought it was perfectly normal to sleep on an old man's balls and worse still said old man didn't discourage it?

Goku did a lot of sleeping on balls and vags don't question it just accept that maybe the creator is a weird guy

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i do lots of exercise so i also like to get at least 8 hours a sleep most nights for rest and recovery and sick gains

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Gologle posted:

Goku had never seen a girl before in the very first or second episode there is even a gag where he tells Bulma her balls are missing and she thinks he's talking about the dragonballs.

esports magazine
Aug 23, 2019

page 83: NERF THIS! 6 hot new Irelia builds to make him SWEAT!

wanjeon joh-a! new meta! douyu's future superstar, today!
:potg:
i ran on about 2 a night for a solid month during my latest goon games binge. sometimes they would yell at me to go to bed. sometimes they would beg me to go to bed.

i am not sane

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I try to go at least 7 but no more than 8

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
It varies by alcohol consumption.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

numberoneposter posted:

i do lots of exercise so i also like to get at least 8 hours a sleep most nights for rest and recovery and sick gains

same except it's because i just got back from Olive Gardens unlimited pasta deal and carbolaoded but i never really use that energy and go to sleep. still get dem GAINS tho

in my gut!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

gains are gains bro

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
I either sleep for 5 hours on a normal day or 12 hours on a 'holy poo poo please end me'-stress-level day. Does not appear to be any in between :shrug:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Probably around 7 at least. 5-6 are ok occasionally but it started to gently caress me up when I kept that up long-term.

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

As a parent of 3 month old twins, 5 hours is the minimum you need to not be a crazy person.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
my dreams kick rear end and i dont seem to be aging so im gonna keep sleeping a lot

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and my paenus is hard and theres warm milk on my sheets and it smells like a mushroom cellar.

But uh, otherwise probably between 6 and 7 hours.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I try to sleep 24 hours a day.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and my paenus is hard and theres warm milk on my sheets and it smells like a mushroom cellar.

But uh, otherwise probably between 6 and 7 hours.

that's the milk you save for Santa, you dingus

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mooey Cow posted:

I try to sleep 24 hours a day.

Hows that working out for ya

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

pixaal posted:

that's the milk you save for Santa, you dingus

My parents told me that Santa Ana isn't real

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

My parents told me that Santa Ana isn't real

this is a part of being "Alamosexual"

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

Resting Lich Face posted:

6 are okay if you're, like 70.

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Usually 6 hours is about all I have time for anymore.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i sleep from 1:30/ish am to 7:30am on weekdays, then however much I want to on weekends because I have no children and I don't give a fuuuck

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I can live with 8 but really I need 9-10. Something like 6 just fucks me up.

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Tom Gorman posted:

i sleep from 1:30/ish am to 7:30am on weekdays, then however much I want to on weekends because I have no children and I don't give a fuuuck

I have a cat that rubs his wet cold nose on my cheek at 8 am every morning and if that doesn't get me out of bed he sneezes in my face. It works.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

I can handle 5-6 with coffee in hand, if I'm in a drinking mood its a little more

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lunch in a crate posted:

I have a cat that rubs his wet cold nose on my cheek at 8 am every morning and if that doesn't get me out of bed he sneezes in my face. It works.

Adorable

Don't get weird cat bacteria in ur eye

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Adorable

Don't get weird cat bacteria in ur eye

Counterpoint: Do get weird cat bacteria in ur eye

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I try to get at least 7. 6 usually has me yawning more than I'd like. I sleep like ten hours on the weekends

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

A solid six or seven a day usually does it for me at work

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Six. Sometimes less.. and that's normally broken up by cats needing to be fed early in the morning. I should be getting more sleep :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Goku did a lot of sleeping on balls and vags don't question it just accept that maybe the creator is a weird guy
There's a lot of real bisexual Japanese media from the 80s to now: DBZ, Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/2, Fushigi Yuugi, Metal Gear Solid, all have men and women characters the audience is meant to be attracted to. I assume there's tons more but I'm not that up on my anime.