Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

The games have a story?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

explosivo posted:

I liked the announcer line the first time it happened in the movie but then it happened two more times after that and I audibly groaned for both of them. I think you can get away with a cheeky "flawless victory" after an rear end whooping but only once.

I liked them. gently caress it, it's Mortal Kombat.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Yeet posted:

Raiden, who is the probably the most central figure in MK lore, only got a few minutes of screen time and a really weird over the top Japanese accent. It almost sounded cartoonish-ly racist, at one point I expected him to blurt out FLIED LICE

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

boop the snoot posted:

Jurassic Park dinosaurs (the best animatronics ever donít @ me).

Why would you say something so controversial, yet so brave?