Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gregday
May 23, 2003

IMDb trivia says Danny Glover was considered for Rayden in 1995 and goddamn do I want to see that movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

Terror Sweat posted:

Gary Busey as Baraka

gregday
May 23, 2003

I like the part where SubZero shows up and... flies... in? And then a few minutes later is dangling from a ledge and needs help up.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/derektmead/status/1379853281904652288

gregday
May 23, 2003

I love the costuming colors in that opening scene.

gregday
May 23, 2003

My wife asked why Scorpion was in hell since he seemed like a decent dude when he was alive.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Kabal’s Brooklyn accent really threw me out.

gregday
May 23, 2003

I kept expecting Kung Lao to teleport during a fight since he made his entrance that way.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Halloween Jack posted:

The arkana stuff is weird because they're saying that Mortal Kombatants are a combination of Jedi, X-Men, and Highlanders.

And whatever else category Jax fits into with his being about powering up his arms.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Vincent posted:

Cole's plot armor looked cheap as hell, like straigh up foam rubber. Hope they fix it in the next movie.

Not disagreeing with you on any points, but That is …not what “plot armor” means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

Why do you keep saying "Skorpion"