Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

The LIQUOR BOTTLES are out in full force.
MOM is surely nearby.
Watched this today, merely meh, probably worth a second watch sometime later this year???

But I will admit to literally laughing my rear end off when kano is fighting liu kang and keeps getting swept and he just yells "is that the only move you know how to do!!!!!!"

Pitch perfect scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

MOM is surely nearby.
It's just super weird in the context of mortal kombat lore as a whole because the deal is the winner(s?????) get functional immortality for 50 years until the next tournament while the loser is supposed to use those 50 years to scrap together a new winner????

Like I get that there's a prophecy and all that (where they think the prophesized bloodline is dead) but after 450 years of winning why at the last minute do you decide to skirt the rules of tue the tournament you've won out of hand the last 9 times and piss everyone off so hard that they flip your scam on you and beat you at your own game?

Dumb, shang, dumb.

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

MOM is surely nearby.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

I feel bad how the newer bug lady character is constantly used as the Fatality victim in showcase videos because she has teal blood like a horseshoe crab so the violence doesn’t flag the auto-censors that would otherwise demonetize the video.

I honestly had a jaw-drop moment the first time I queued up a fatality against Robocop in mk11, thinking, watch this just be be intestines and blood again

But instead it was electrical cables and motor oil, and that little attention to detail bought them at least 20 more hours of me wasting my life to grind out ridiculous currencies to unlock things I would never ever end up using