Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Darvish has 11 K's through 4 IP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Willson saves Joe's rear end after he almost blows the game with his signature terrible bullpen call (the broken husk of Strop in a tie must-win September game? Are you loving kidding me with this poo poo?) so I can't wait for him to have Holland start the next inning.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Popete posted:

Also holy cow does Chatwood have incredible late brake on his curve

I mean, his curve is basically what he got his contract for in the first place. It has one of the highest spin rates in the majors among curves and the Cubs were hoping away from Coors he could lean more heavily on it like Morton and Hill. Except instead he got the yips and couldn't throw anything but his cutter for strikes, and even then usually not, and got annihilated last year. He's been better this year for sure but I'm still wary about slotting him in the rotation for 2020 since his mechanics are wonky as hell and I'm more worried he'll get out of them over the course of a full game vs 1-3 inning stints in long relief.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
I have nothing against the Astros but Osuna deserves nothing but personal and professional failure imo

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
lmao Bryant dying is the perfect capstone to this shitshow.