Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

This thread is about them, post butts and butt related news, only butts are allowed here

:butt:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

important floofy butt related oldnews: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/eimiyamamitsu/kuma-the-corgi

nut

no one post in here i am endangering myself by simply posting to warn u

i have studied op's posts in great detail and my conclusions have produced findings which summarily have led me to extrapolate to the future (now present) of this op's erratic behaviour generating this result:

this is a hiney pot

Macnult

honey butt

Goons Are Gifts

Macnult posted:

honey butt

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

butter jar

Stoner Sloth

butter nuts :yaybutt:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

FreshCutFries

haha, look at him go

FreshCutFries

FreshCutFries posted:

haha, look at him go

not ironic. just high.

super sweet best pal

Could someone do a version of :byobear: where it's the cloud farting out the next cloud?

Goons Are Gifts

nut

FreshCutFries posted:

not ironic. just high.

nu byob title

Escape From Noise

I'm nuts. Nuts 4 butts.

Goons Are Gifts

Did you know that biologically speaking boobs are misplaced butts?

Stooge

i can't believe it's butt nutter

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

i do not ascribe to your "biofax"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

FreshCutFries

Goons Are Great posted:

*I begin furiously scribbling in my notebook and you can only catch a glimpse of a recurring phrase in the flurry: boob farts*

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
:marc:

Heather Papps

hello friend

:yaybutt:

Goons Are Gifts

Thanks for your service

Twenty Four

but... butts?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Twenty Four posted:

but... butts?

:yaybutt:

Escape From Noise

How come you can spell "BOOBS" out on a calculator, but not "BUTTS"? Pretty messed up IMHO.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
did u kno: everything in the world is either a butt or not a butt

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Escape From Noise

magic cactus posted:

did u kno: everything in the world is either a butt or not a butt

:hmmyes:

Goons Are Gifts

Buttology

Escape From Noise

Hold on. Let me get my callipers.

Stoner Sloth

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Hold on. Let me get my callipers.

Are you aware, sir, that based on these measurements you have the butt of a violent criminal?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Ifs Ands Buttsbuttsbuttsbutts

Heather Papps

hello friend

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Ifs Ands Buttsbuttsbuttsbutts

:negative:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Stoner Sloth posted:

Are you aware, sir, that based on these measurements you have the butt of a violent criminal?

an interesting case. the gentleman had the left buttock of a devoted and honest man of business, yet the left buttock is that of a grifter and one given to un-christian language.

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

an interesting case. the gentleman had the left buttock of a devoted and honest man of business, yet the left buttock is that of a grifter and one given to un-christian language.

A two-faced butt!

Goons Are Gifts

That's the Janus' butt, an ancient symbol of the one cheek looking at the past and the other one looking at the future.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
All this talk about butts is well and good, but would you pay someone to kick you in the butt?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

what if you lose one of your butt cheeks in the war? are you just left with a bu?

Robot Made of Meat

Having nothing else to add to this amazing thread, I'll simply throw out the fact that Jackie Stallone, mother of famous actor Frank Stallone and also his brother, spent much of her life making surprising amounts of money being a 'rumpologist.'

She looked at butts for a living.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Robot Made of Meat posted:

She looked at butts for a living.

who doesn't?

Goons Are Gifts

Î mean I do that all the time but I don't get paid for it, what did she do that I can't?

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

Î mean I do that all the time but I don't get paid for it, what did she do that I can't?

she just dressed up all her butt talk in quasi-mystical terms that seem empowering to wealthy idiots. things like "the butt is the seat of the (as)soul."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Stoner Sloth posted:

she just dressed up all her butt talk in quasi-mystical terms that seem empowering to wealthy idiots. things like "the butt is the seat of the (as)soul."

I'm Fart
And I'm Dook
We're the Anus Brothers and you're listening to Butt Talk on NPR.