Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

You know those scam calls where they threaten to send an IRS agent to arrest you or some poo poo? That's illegal, right? But there's no way to really track them down past just reporting them. What happens if I threaten to kill them over the phone? How could they press charges without exposing themselves as call scammers?

I haven't done this yet, because just answering those calls is bad, let's them know it's an active number, etc.

But seriously, what are they gonna do, call the cops?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I've been wondering if David Carradine came before he died. Hasn't been keeping me up at night though.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

I wonder if I removed my balls whether that would be a net positive or negative for my lifestyle

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Gaunab posted:

I've been wondering if David Carradine came before he died. Hasn't been keeping me up at night though.

He'd have to. Blood rushes to your penis when you die so everyone dies with an erection if they hang themselves, even females, they grow a penis. So to prove it was actually auto-erotic masturbation there's gonna be a cum stain.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Here's an idea: Spike them.

code:
C:\>send spike

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I sleep standing up, like a horse. It's good for the back. I could carry a grown man on my back, like a horse

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

When you die, your blood gushes to your wiener and legs, so you start walking across the embalming room while going through rigor mortis. It startles the morticians sometimes, but they're used to it

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Mooey Cow posted:

code:

What if Spike is out of town? These questions keep me up at night.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
Is there more we could be doing with springs? Springs are very powerful, but I don't see them all that often. Could we be doing more? I just don't know.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
a true innovator

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I've been thinking about them balls, op

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mostly though I've been wondering about approaching the local historical society with my idea about a mashed potato mill.

It's like a giant corn or flour mill but for mashed potatoes like I assume they had back in historical times, however I don't know if this would be horse/mule powered or something more akin to the thing seen in the hit movie Conan the Barbarian, which is driven by human slaves and cruelty.

If any one has more information on historical mashed potato mills and how to build them and approach my county's historical association to demand that one be recreated I'd love to hear about it. Thank you.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
if you take a cop's badge, you become the cop

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
If you die at work you die in real life.

pogue23
Aug 15, 2002

Son, I am disappoint.

Gaunab posted:

just assume that he didn't and that his corpse has a reserve of dessicated precum in it..

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Try it and report back op

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Mooey Cow posted:

code:

Don't forget to call them slugheads.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nah just say something like “accidents happen all the time” and shove them off a cliff.

cnut
May 3, 2016

I wonder what's going to happen to that pig's huge balls. Are they immortal? :ohdear:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
OP, I feel like the posters in this thread are not offering you the help and advice you so sorely need you moran. So I will tell you this; if you swear at someone over the phone they can sue you for a lot of money because you have hurt their feelings and that is immoral and illegal. The fact you aren't rotting in a Turkish prison for even thinking about cursing at someone disgusts me. I hope they lock you up and throw away the key OP. I hope they never let you see the light of day again.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Literally A Person posted:

OP, I feel like the posters in this thread are not offering you the help and advice you so sorely need you moran. So I will tell you this; if you swear at someone over the phone they can sue you for a lot of money because you have hurt their feelings and that is immoral and illegal. The fact you aren't rotting in a Turkish prison for even thinking about cursing at someone disgusts me. I hope they lock you up and throw away the key OP. I hope they never let you see the light of day again.

Don’t listen to this OP. You are within your rights to tell any and all telemarketers to eat your drat balls and suck the poo poo out of your crusty rear end in a top hat. You can even tell them to go gently caress themselves with a fleshlight full of rusty nails while they watch a video of their wife slurping on your long fat uncut hog. Then you tell em if they call you again you’re gonna go to their house and shove the garden hose up their rear end and give them an enema on the jet setting and the water’s gonna be real loving cold. Then say “AND DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR? YES? THEN GOOD DAY SIR, GOOD DAY!” and hang up by pressing the screen icon quite firmly.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Don’t listen to this OP. You are within your rights to tell any and all telemarketers to eat your drat balls and suck the poo poo out of your crusty rear end in a top hat. You can even tell them to go gently caress themselves with a fleshlight full of rusty nails while they watch a video of their wife slurping on your long fat uncut hog. Then you tell em if they call you again you’re gonna go to their house and shove the garden hose up their rear end and give them an enema on the jet setting and the water’s gonna be real loving cold. Then say “AND DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR? YES? THEN GOOD DAY SIR, GOOD DAY!” and hang up by pressing the screen icon quite firmly.

This poster is a police and this, police-man, is ENTRAPMENT! Please OP, do not curse at people it is bad and makes Krung God of Hate cry.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Grem posted:

You know those scam calls where they threaten to send an IRS agent to arrest you or some poo poo? That's illegal, right? But there's no way to really track them down past just reporting them. What happens if I threaten to kill them over the phone? How could they press charges without exposing themselves as call scammers?

I haven't done this yet, because just answering those calls is bad, let's them know it's an active number, etc.

I got the "car warranty" scam the other day. Told the lady I had a 73 pinto and she said "why the gently caress you wasting MY time?" and hung up. Talk about irony.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
What's the most dangerous animal a human has had sexual relations with?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Icochet posted:

For the animal or the human?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
We should explore this subject fully

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Icochet posted:

We should explore this subject fully

This idea is really keeping me up at night

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Icochet posted:

mcafee and the whale poo poo?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

500 good dogs posted:

mcafee and the whale poo poo?

That does sound crazy dangerous goddamn

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Icochet posted:

Man

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

I work with a guy that likes to mess with the call spammers. Acts interested and then asks for business information and an address so he can do some research before committing. At this point he says they get really cagey and one time he got one lady to tell him to go gently caress himself. I actually heard that one. He had her on speaker phone. He was completely cordial the whole time.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Grem posted:

Pretty sure you wouldn't be the first person to threaten a spam caller OP

Be more creative. Say you'll suck those balls if they don't stop calling. And if they do? Well, better get to ball sukin.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

temple posted:

if you take a cop's badge, you become the cop

You've got it all wrong, cops are like Highlanders, you have to take their head

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gaunab posted:

Ha omg

Antiquated Pants
Feb 23, 2011

Oh god I'm so lonely in here...
:negative:

The Most Dangerous Lay.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

Mostly though I've been wondering about approaching the local historical society with my idea about a mashed potato mill.

It's like a giant corn or flour mill but for mashed potatoes like I assume they had back in historical times, however I don't know if this would be horse/mule powered or something more akin to the thing seen in the hit movie Conan the Barbarian, which is driven by human slaves and cruelty.

If any one has more information on historical mashed potato mills and how to build them and approach my county's historical association to demand that one be recreated I'd love to hear about it. Thank you.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Grem posted:

They sre usually foriegners in lawless shithole countries like india and Pakistan.

What you should do is lobby your congressman to send in CIA black ops squads to murder them and destroy the industry.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

Grem posted:

You wouldn't be the first person to threaten them with death, and you won't be the last.

In short, have fun telling them about how you're going to skullfuck their children!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

JK Fresco posted:

They sre usually foriegners in lawless shithole countries like india and Pakistan.

What you should do is lobby your congressman to send in CIA black ops squads to murder them and destroy the industry.

Definitely think we could sell Trump on this idea.