Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

ITT please share your dark and very spooky fan theories that change EVERYTHING about your favorite serieses.

My personal favorite is that Star Wars has not one, not two, not three, but SEVEN Luke Skywalkers: Regular Luke, Bigger Luke, Fat Luke, Dopey Luke, Sneezy Luke, Grumpy Luke, and Bashful Luke. They are all real and represent the effect cocaine addiction has on the user. It was also a way for George Lucas and Steven Spielberg to be really mean to Carrie Fisher about her struggles with addiction. Also they killed her for some reason. The Lukes were related to her death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

the master sword is the same size, link is just smaller or bigger depending

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

the master sword is the same size, link is just smaller or bigger depending

also; scale of worldmap vs player size

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Dark Vader is also Luke's mother

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Dark Vader is also Luke's mother

Woah! Woah! Mind. Blown.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Captain Kirk is really Darth Vader.

Number Six is Leah.

And Serenity is the new Tie Fighter.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Goons Are Gifts

SpongeBob actually already has a driver's license, but is stuck in a maniacal mindset of endless repetition caused by the mental corruption of the egg.

Heather Papps

hello friend

dogs are boys cats are girls

Stooge

Heather Papps posted:

dogs are boys cats are girls

This does not help explain why my GF shits on the lawn

Heather Papps

hello friend

Stooge posted:

This does not help explain why my GF shits on the lawn

UR GF IS A WERE CAT

Stoner Sloth

Everyone knows that Clark Kent is superman okay - it's just that a godlike super being capable of destroying the planet is a person who it's dangerous to disturb the delusions of.

Poor Lois never got married, instead forced to play the role of fictional girlfriend to an alien menace.

An aging Jimmy Olsen is in his forties and still acting as a clownish "office boy".

Everyone on the planet walks on egg shells to avoid setting off the dangerous all powerful madman.

Only one man has the courage to confront him but tragically despite his wealth and intelligence he is still easily thwarted by the monster and reduced to being a mere villainous foil for the ubermensch to humiliate and defeat time and time again.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Heather Papps posted:

UR GF IS A WERE CAT

A cat that was?

<3 <3 Vanisher

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

UR GF IS A WERE CAT

Werecat Witch DA

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Cats are alien listening posts, beaming your every second of existence back to the reptilians on alpha centauri so they can study u and master your moveset when they take u on in a live-action street fighter tournament (alien invasion).

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Escape From Noise

Bigfoot is real but he's really self-conscious about his body so he really dislikes being photographed. Ever since the Patterson-Gimlin photo he's been unable to trust humans.

nut

stone cold steve austin is actually v warm

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nut posted:

stone cold steve austin is actually v warm

His real name is Rock Hard Steve Austin

nut

His real name is Rock Hard Steve Dallas

Escape From Noise

His real name is Rock Hard Steve Austin

Dwayne "The Cold" Johnson

monkay

The official sad poster
Walter White is actually the badguy

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Mario is actually the bad guy. The Bowser kids are Peach and Bowser's legitimate children and Mario is just a jerk bent on kicking the ruling Koopa class out of the Mushroom Kingdom.

King Koopa and Prince Toadstool it's obvious when you look at it. She screams help and only help every time Mario encounters her, she is clearly requesting help because she is freighted of the character.

I could get into the darker parts but I think that's dark enough already. Mario lore is messed up yo.

Finger Prince

Goombas are just the fruiting bodies of an enormous mycelium net that spans the entire mushroom kingdom (hence the name). Koopas feed on the goombas, which evolved mobility in order to escape and spread their spores farther from their source. By stomping the goombas, their spores are released and the mycelium net grows.

Escape From Noise

The sitcom Friends was actually the coma dream of an NBC executive.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You are everyone else, eventually. When you die, you will be reborn as someone else who was alive when you were, until eventually you become me, and post this post.

Pretty loving weird, huh?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

google THIS

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

You are everyone else, eventually. When you die, you will be reborn as someone else who was alive when you were, until eventually you become me, and post this post.

Pretty loving weird, huh?

Nah, you're actually the very first incarnation. Everyone else has already been you posting that post and we're all rolling your eyes watching you finally catch up, yet again.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

Nah, you're actually the very first incarnation. Everyone else has already been you posting that post and we're all rolling your eyes watching you finally catch up, yet again.

:smith:

My Asian Grandma

smoking bowls out of blaster rifle barrels
luna bars are full of testosterone but intended to give women a leg up

this is a my asian grandma post © 2019 sig credit PSP

death sext

History tells us that saying bless you (or the Germanic gesundheit) was invented to prevent your soul from leaving your body when you sneeze.

This is INCORRECT. A little bit of your soul leaves your body when you FART. Since we don't say bless you after flatulence, guess what. Satan is real and he's huffing your farts and that's a one-way ticket to Hell.

Keep this post circulating.

Goons Are Gifts

I knew it. I always had this feeling. It's the odd moment of you feeling something as if something that you hold dear has left you after you tried to silently fart in the middle of a quiet conference room filled with your bosses resulting in you trying to hold a speech to disguise it.
This feeling of bravery and desperate determination, it's a part of your soul leaving your body to be with Satan.

ChubbyChecker

death sext posted:

History tells us that saying bless you (or the Germanic gesundheit) was invented to prevent your soul from leaving your body when you sneeze.

This is INCORRECT. A little bit of your soul leaves your body when you FART. Since we don't say bless you after flatulence, guess what. Satan is real and he's huffing your farts and that's a one-way ticket to Hell.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

google THIS posted:

hang on I think I've had this trip

sig by owlhawk911

google THIS

death sext posted:

(armpit farts three times), the Number of the Beef.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

google THIS posted:

the Number of the Beef.

lol

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

dogs domesticated humans, not the other way around

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

dogs domesticated humans, not the other way around

My housemate in Seattle had a dog that would basically pin me down at the couch and demand I rub her butt so this is extremely believable.

nut

every time people kiss a tiny worm jumps from one mouth to the next and guess what buddy it's coming for u next

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

every time people kiss a tiny worm jumps from one mouth to the next and guess what buddy it's coming for u next

Thank God I'm safe! Nobody will kiss me.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Forum Poster Splatmaster was killed by being the first person ever to overdose on weed.

It took cheefing up 62 pounds of Grade A dispensary bud, but he went out the way he lived.

In a cloud of pot smoke...

VideoTapir

He'll tire eventually.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

ITT please share your dark and very spooky fan theories that change EVERYTHING about your favorite serieses.

My personal favorite is that Star Wars has not one, not two, not three, but SEVEN Luke Skywalkers: Regular Luke, Bigger Luke, Fat Luke, Dopey Luke, Sneezy Luke, Grumpy Luke, and Bashful Luke. They are all real and represent the effect cocaine addiction has on the user. It was also a way for George Lucas and Steven Spielberg to be really mean to Carrie Fisher about her struggles with addiction. Also they killed her for some reason. The Lukes were related to her death.

Star Wars is a true story that actually happened a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, but all the players were like, sentient lichens and stuff. The version we get is just visual metaphor that we are capable of comprehending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!

Theory: Leon is a replicant