Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How poo poo is your office TP?
This poll is closed.
poo poo 3 3.13%
Real lovely 7 7.29%
Not so lovely 11 11.46%
Mostly lovely 15 15.63%
Goku 25 26.04%
poo poo-tastic 4 4.17%
Hemorrhoid causing poo poo Blaster 17 17.71%
Surprisingly nice 14 14.58%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
As I have entered my 30s and gotten a predictable bowel schedule, the inevitable office dump happens more frequently than I would like. My own office being a Government building has at best some of Costco's "least scarring(tm)" single ply toilet paper, but I feel like I have to use half an industrial sized roll to get my goon rear end properly fresh, much to the detriment of Canada's virgin timber industry. I'd rate it somewhere above "Public University Dorm", but below "Avergae Dentists Office" in quality.

How's the making GBS threads situation at your poo poo jobs, goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stooge
Aug 27, 2018

I only poo poo at work so the money it saves me greatly redeems its quality

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

My office building must buy single ply sandpaper and re-lable or something, poo poo is painful if you have more than one office poop in a day

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

"The greatest honor history can bestow is the title of peacemaker."
I bring in charmin wet wipes from home. I have to wait for someone to turn on a sink or flush the toilet so I can open the packet and take a few out, because the crinkling plastic sound embarrasses me and I don't want anyone to think I'm eating or something.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Stooge posted:

I only poo poo at work so the money it saves me greatly redeems its quality

I can't tell if I enjoy making GBS threads on the clock more on hourly versus being salaried now.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

It's much better with a Snickers bar.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Goku

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
i just use the brush behind the toilet likeevery other normal person

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Deadbeat Poetry posted:

i just use the brush behind the toilet likeevery other normal person

You're supposed to use the shells.....

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Not checkbox poll. Shame on OP.

My university has actually decent TP. Two-ply! In a public space!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Resting Lich Face posted:

Not checkbox poll. Shame on OP.

My university has actually decent TP. Two-ply! In a public space!

Lucky bastard. I want to say the last Municipality I worked for had two ply as well, but they had tons of money and 1/8 the employees.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you use wet wipes you are literally toilet Hitler, you know that? poo poo clogs pipes, is non recyclable.

Just eat more fiber and enjoy your single ply.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
mines actually TOO thick and luxurious. I always take too much when I could've used a few squares only and then I feel bad and get scared that I'm gonna plug up the pipes

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Colonel Cancer posted:

If you use wet wipes you are literally toilet Hitler, you know that? poo poo clogs pipes, is non recyclable.

Just eat more fiber and enjoy your single ply.

I make sure to eat tons of fiber being on the KETO DIET so things don't get painful, but my office TP seems to make everything worse until I feel like I am testing the limits of what an industrial toilet can flush.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I make sure to eat my used toilet paper, thereby pushing the boundaries of recycling

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Sharik posted:

I make sure to eat my used toilet paper, thereby pushing the boundaries of recycling

Please do not take this mans advice, goons.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
It's as frail and ethereal as a ghost's shroud. Big extra helping of butt paper is needed.

El Chupacabras
Oct 12, 2002
Never poo poo at the office unless it is an emergency; they buy paper that feels like satin paper, it just slides over fecal matter without cleaning anything. I normally bring baby wipes, being in a 3rd world country with bad plumbing we have trash bins in every stall, so no worries about clogged pipes.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

I just use the paper towels to wipe and throw them in the trash can.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
its pretty good OP.

lmao @ anyone who doesnt poo poo at work while on teh clock i mean holy poo poo lmao nice self-own idiots!!!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I shidded twice on the clock today. And now the hands don't even move!!

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

it doesn't have a bidet so it sucks rear end

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If it's got a sink, it's got a bidet!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
At the supermarket even though theres like 30 pallets of all manner of toilet paper in the building they still stock the toilets with some sandpaper-type toilet paper that had to be delivered on its own seperate truck

jeffery
Jan 1, 2013
"I work at an elementary school and the toilet paper is so thin that you can see through it..."

https://imgur.com/gallery/yZtAhbg

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

osha seriously needs a toilet paper standard, what happens to my rear end in a top hat while i’m on the clock should be part of their mission to ensure workplace safety

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Bad Purchase posted:

osha seriously needs a toilet paper standard, what happens to my rear end in a top hat while i’m on the clock should be part of their mission to ensure workplace safety

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I guess technically we have 2-ply at work but there sheets never stay together.

Below the Costco stuff at home, but good enough that after my 3 office shits my rear end in a top hat isn't like sandpaper. Solid 5/10

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
only myself and the owner of the company use the bathroom i use, the tp is wonderful and my morning making GBS threads experience is something i look forward to

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Charmin ultra strong.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Smythe posted:

Charmin ultra strong.

Which also happened to be my high school nickname.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

jeffery posted:

"I work at an elementary school and the toilet paper is so thin that you can see through it..."

when you work at an elementary school you are constantly sick as hell for the first year then you never ever get sick again

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

when you work at an elementary school you are constantly sick as hell for the first year then you never ever get sick again

You’re still always sick, it’s just like being a functional alcoholic or something.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

We have toilet paper that's like one giant piece that you have to rip off smaller pieces from it. Like the paper isn't perforated at all. Usually this means when you rip it, it'll be uneven and have one side longer than the other so you can't fold it properly. It's also one ply so you need to fold it unless you want poo poo on your hands.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

jeffery posted:

Fit only for Casper.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It's the standard cheap industrial stuff, so two-ply and yellow. Wish it had a bit more of a texture.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Someone needs to invent 0.5 ply brown toilet paper

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

i meant to pick goku

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
loving LOL at commuting to work in 2019, jesus loving christ XD

Adbot