Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I think I'm an episode behind so don't want to click spoilers yet. But man, this show is great. It's the sort of thing you have to sit in front of and watch. Commercials and descriptions don't do it justice. I suspect word of mouth is going to blow it up for a while. Perhaps there will be some big current stars at some point, too.

Without looking at others guesses, I have a feeling that most people are pretty sure that skeleton is Martin Short

Other than that, I could see Rupaul and maybe Drew Barrymore as ladybug. Thingamajig is either a NBA or NFL player. If he is NFL he pretty much has to be a WR as no one else would have that build at that height that I can think of. But what do I know? Probably won't get to watch the new episode until Monday evening, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Now that I am caught up. As soon as I heard flower I immediately thought: Aretha
And Fox: Jamie

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Not sure which guess you mean. Both would be a big deal.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Hahaha...holy poo poo.

I somehow missed that one.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It's not hard to miss a news story now and then. I'm sure there are things you have missed that most people know. It happens.

Anyone know when Prince and Michael Jackson are going to release something new?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

IcePhoenix posted:

Even though I still think it sounds like my original guess, I'm almost positive that Wayne Brady extra text extra text is the Fox now.

I think Fox and Thingamajig are gonna be in the top five for sure at this point.

I told my gf that he was a theory. She is very familiar with him and is certain. It took her like 5 seconds of listening while thinking about him to come to that decision. So I am going with that, too.

Also, has anyone else noticed that sometimes the vocals are...fiddled...with? For instance, rottweilers voice definitely had some production done on it. I don't know the terms but there was some sort of echo or reverb. I've noticed this at other times. And it's not for all the singers...just some of them.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I liked the top 4 of s1 more than anyone this season.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I've gotten really sick of Ken. I hope they replace him next season. And get rid of the anti-vaxxer. And the one who cries all the time. I'm sure they can find some good hosts.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I thought flower just wanted to go home. Or was already scripted to leave. A lot of hlthe show is obviously scripted. Maybe she had something else she had to do.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Also some of their guesses are so out of the blue. Ali and the figure skater guessed on their first show? Uh yeah..okay. Clearly the panel is being coached.

And I never want to see Ken Jeong again. I am so sick of him now. Nick and Robin can stay. Everyone else please leave.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Kens rationale for VO made it so obvious that they are fed answers. It was completely different to his typical real guesses. Sorry to peel back the curtain, but this is a TV show after all.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I'm gonna hope that they realize Jenny is a garbage person doing huge amounts of harm to the country and can her.
And that they also realize Ken is about as funny as your child getting measles because of some stupid bitch who listens to Jenny and can him, too.

About the finale: I could tell Fox was going to win based on his performance. Do your best last for best results. I think peacock would have won S1 if he hadn't had his worst performance in the finale. I still think his All of Me is the best performance anyone has done and would have won the whole thing had he closed with it.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
The second I saw the Tiger I thought it was Gronk. Before he even said a word or the hint package.
I think the monster is Wanda Sykes.

Gronk has been in 4 super bowls. So someone else has been in 5 unless they have two other ex players. Also, didn't they say there were 9 in that one group? Or is it for the whole season?

There are 10 or so players w/ 5 appearances. Most are fairly old. Elways has 5 but I can't see him doing it. Vinatieri has 5 but isn't he still playing? Haley and Bruschi have 5.

Waltzing Along fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Feb 4, 2020

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

IcePhoenix posted:

Man it's a real shame that they can't get Jamie Foxx to just be a permanent judge

Yeah, he's so much better than Ken

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Oh poo poo..that makes sense. I bet it's part 1/2 time show and part player then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
How has Gronk survived twice? He's easily been the worst each time.