Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Episode 2 ending spoilers: Panda being Laila Ali feels like it should have been so obvious in retrospect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

please tell me I wasn't the only one screaming at the TV that Jeff Foxworthy for the Eagle was not, in fact, a good guess

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

sir, you've been in a coma for a year

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

SHVPS4DETH posted:

every guest judge is better than any of the panel combined and one of those was triumph the insult comic dog

Every time the dog ripped on the other judges I was like "this is good". Every other time he opened his mouth I wanted to scream. I don't know why they picked a gimmick guest judge to put on a show where I already want the regular judges to talk half as much as they do.

Ken is starting to grate on me but I doubt he'll ever leave. Robin can stay or go, I couldn't care less. The anti-vaxxer needs to go. Why does Nicole sound completely wasted half the time

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

This thread should probably be closed because we're all talking in the new season 3 thread linked up there, but while I'm here...

LadyPictureShow posted:

Was Gronk even singing during that group number?

maybe? he didn't have a solo though lmfao