Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
I don't think it is, but Russel Wilson is just cheesy enough to be on the show.

Also I really hope Pewdipie isn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Honestly looking forward to this dumb little show tomorrow.

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

:fry:
This season is already a lot more fun! Much better vocal coaching and song choice, everyone got to shine in their own right! :woop:

Comedy Guess:

Rottweiler is Michael Vick. :laugh:

Literally my first thought.

:emptyquote:

:magical:

Joel should have been added as to the panel permanently. I'm glad he's coming back, but it was all way too positive.

Jenny guessing HER HUSBAND DONNIE WHALBERG. WHO IS HER HUSBAND, THAT SHE IS MARRIED TO, HIS NAME IS DONNIE WHALBURG...

Got old last season, isn't better this season.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

DocBubonic posted:

I have a suspicion that Christmas tree is Cassandra Peterson A.K.A. Elvira. The reason for my hunch is that she said she's only thought of during one season. I think the Christmas tree stuff is only a red herring.

Ooooh, that's really good!

And indeed, the budget increase going to sequins is a good thing.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Leopard could be Dennis Rodman, he's already been namechecked this year.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Waltzing Along posted:

Now that I am caught up. As soon as I heard flower I immediately thought: Aretha
And Fox: Jamie

:chloe:

... I mean, that would be a hell of a get.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Really not getting into this season. At least Nick is wearing the turban.

Edit: Flamingo was worth tuning in for.

Failson fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Nov 7, 2019

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Thingamajig winning another round felt svripted. He's mediocre at best.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Bananaquiter posted:

I can't tell if thingamajig is any good because I hate his song pick every week. Tree was robbed.

Agreed.

IcePhoenix posted:

OK Principal Skinner

It is the children who are wrong.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

IcePhoenix posted:

Man it's a real shame that they can't get Jamie Foxx to just be a permanent judge

The rest of the panel (except Thicke, he seems okay still) should be embarrassed how much he outclassed them. It's all such charmless schtick from them.

The Tiger costume at least looks incredible. empty text Gronk seems like a good guess.

Was blindsided by Robot's reveal, and was also pretty sure it was Steve O or Bam Margera from the clue package. So the idiot is me.

Failson fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Feb 6, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

IcePhoenix posted:

you're looking for [spoiler] not [s]

I apologize, I'm not very bright.