Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
I have a suspicion that Christmas tree is Cassandra Peterson A.K.A. Elvira. The reason for my hunch is that she said she's only thought of during one season. I think the Christmas tree stuff is only a red herring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

I have a way out guess for the Leopard. My guess is based on their behavior and mannerisms. My guess is John Waters

For Panda Mariel Hemingway.

DocBubonic fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Oct 3, 2019

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

I was thinking over who could be the leopard and looking at peoples guesses. How tall is Leopard? I looked up Nick Cannon's height and he's 6 foot even. If leopard was taller than Nick, then I think that might add some evidence to people's guesses in the thread.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

I have a suspicion about Penguin. Due to her height and the sound of her voice: Wand Sykes

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

I don't want to spoil anything about tonight's episode, but I think the wikipedia page for someone spoils who one of the singers is. I don't know when the edit took place, but I assume it was shortly after the show aired in the Eastern time zone.

DocBubonic fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Oct 17, 2019